Limited Run

Anything that is gaming related that doesn't fit well anywhere else
jmbarnes101
Next-Gen

Re: Limited Run

Post by jmbarnes101 »

Anyone take part in the blowout sale today? I missed out on Oceanhorn, Jotun, and the Vita blind packs but I ordered three of the PS4 blind packs. Maybe I'll get something cool.

Both Mutant Mudd games and Nova-111 are still available for both PS4 and Vita. Rive, Chariot, Absolute Drift, and Crawl are available for the PS4. I'm surprised they are still left.
My FS/FT/WTTF list:
http://racketboy.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=51197

Game Systems Owned:
NES, NES 2 (AV mod), SNES, SNES 2, N64 (Pikachu), N64 original (boxed), Gamecube (Orange, Silver, Purple), Wii, Wii U (Zelda), GB Pocket, GBA (2x-Arctic & Indigo), GBA SP (3x), DS Lite (Crimson/Black), 3DS (Aqua Blue), Sega Genesis and 32X, Game Gear, Lynx, PSP (2x), Vita, and Gold PS4.
Michi
Next-Gen

Post by Michi »

jmbarnes101 wrote:Anyone take part in the blowout sale today? I missed out on Oceanhorn, Jotun, and the Vita blind packs but I ordered three of the PS4 blind packs. Maybe I'll get something cool.

I picked up a couple of soundtracks, Stealth Inc., Bunker and the new one, Mecho Tales. Everything else I wanted I had already managed to pick up at an earlier date (thank goodness).

Good luck on the blind boxes. May the gaming gods bless you with sweet gaming goodness you do not already have.
wclem
Next-Gen

Post by wclem »

I picked up Mecha and one blind box on PS4.

I think games that are only moderately desired tend to last especially as the whole novelty of short prints wears off some. Seems like everything eventually sells out though, so hopefully they keep them coming.

Switch games are supposed to be coming soon! Maybe Doug over at limited run will see these post and chime in with some info on what switch games are coming. Too bad Microsoft is anti small company otherwise I bet they would be getting games also. I hear their lowest order has to be 50000 pieces sadly.
dsheinem wrote:In any case, sorry that my avatar makes you cringe these days, but I haven't really changed my posing habits at all.
jmbarnes101
Next-Gen

Post by jmbarnes101 »

Michi wrote:
jmbarnes101 wrote:Anyone take part in the blowout sale today? I missed out on Oceanhorn, Jotun, and the Vita blind packs but I ordered three of the PS4 blind packs. Maybe I'll get something cool.

I picked up a couple of soundtracks, Stealth Inc., Bunker and the new one, Mecho Tales. Everything else I wanted I had already managed to pick up at an earlier date (thank goodness).

Good luck on the blind boxes. May the gaming gods bless you with sweet gaming goodness you do not already have.

Thanks, I only have Broken Age and Y's so it likely won't be a double of anything. I wanted a couple other things but they were gone within moments. I want the OddWorld games but those are long sold out.
My FS/FT/WTTF list:

Game Systems Owned:
NES, NES 2 (AV mod), SNES, SNES 2, N64 (Pikachu), N64 original (boxed), Gamecube (Orange, Silver, Purple), Wii, Wii U (Zelda), GB Pocket, GBA (2x-Arctic & Indigo), GBA SP (3x), DS Lite (Crimson/Black), 3DS (Aqua Blue), Sega Genesis and 32X, Game Gear, Lynx, PSP (2x), Vita, and Gold PS4.
JoeAwesome
Next-Gen

Post by JoeAwesome »

Got La Mulana and Pang Adventures, but would've like Caladrius Blaze and Shadow Warrior 2. Any help on those two would be appreciated.
wclem
Next-Gen

Post by wclem »

JoeAwesome wrote:Got La Mulana and Pang Adventures, but would've like Caladrius Blaze and Shadow Warrior 2. Any help on those two would be appreciated.

Ordered a blind box, if I get one of those two we can try to work something out
dsheinem wrote:In any case, sorry that my avatar makes you cringe these days, but I haven't really changed my posing habits at all.
ElkinFencer10
Next-Gen

Post by ElkinFencer10 »

JoeAwesome wrote:Got La Mulana and Pang Adventures, but would've like Caladrius Blaze and Shadow Warrior 2. Any help on those two would be appreciated.

It's not Limited Run branded, but you can get a South Korean copy of Caladrius Blaze on Play-Asia. That's where I got my copy about a year before LRG did a print.
Exhuminator wrote:Ecchi lords must unite for great justice.

JoeAwesome
Next-Gen

Post by JoeAwesome »

ElkinFencer10 wrote:

It's not Limited Run branded, but you can get a South Korean copy of Caladrius Blaze on Play-Asia. That's where I got my copy about a year before LRG did a print.

Yeah, I've seen that. The resellers sell the LRG version for the same price, so I might go that route.
Segata
Next-Gen

Post by Segata »

LRG will be announcing a Shmup for PS4 and Vita today.

Resogun? I can only hope!
jmbarnes101
Next-Gen

Post by jmbarnes101 »

Has anyone gotten their New Year's sale items? I looked at mine and it just says unfulfilled under fulfillment. Did they announce when games would ship?
My FS/FT/WTTF list:

Game Systems Owned: