Greetings From Maxi

Anything that is gaming related that doesn't fit well anywhere else
maxiringo1131

Greetings From Maxi

Post by maxiringo1131 »

hi Guys,

I am Maxi from Jakarta - Indonesia, a newbie for this legendary forum, I am an avid collector of SEGA Genesis - Mega Drive games, I've been addicted to this systems since my first and also my current SEGA MD console purchased in 1989 directly at Yokohama-Japan by my dad when he was in business trip there, and I am still actively playing this console almost during weekend.

This genuine Made in Japan console is extremely fascinated my conscience due to its durability, I never have it malfunction one way or another since it was purchased.

Requesting clearance to aboard commanders ...

Regards,

Maxi 8) 8)
" You Can't Always Get What u Want "
Ogreatgames
8-bit

Re: Greetings From Maxi

Post by Ogreatgames »

Hi Maxi welcome aboard, to the forum, I hope you have a wonderful time here. Its cool to hear that your first console, (the Sega Mega Drive) was purchased direct from Japan and that it has lasted this long! What is the secret to your consoles longevity? May you have a bright future in posting here!
http://www.ogreatgames.com Hey checkout Ogreatgames for great video games and much more!
maxiringo1131

Post by maxiringo1131 »

Ogreatgames wrote:Hi Maxi welcome aboard, to the forum, I hope you have a wonderful time here. Its cool to hear that your first console, (the Sega Mega Drive) was purchased direct from Japan and that it has lasted this long! What is the secret to your consoles longevity? May you have a bright future in posting here!

hi, many thank's for ur hospitality, I am sure it may be evrlasting due to my mum stringent rule not to play this console unless on Saturdays to Sundays back in those days .. she used to conceal the device locked inside her drawer during school days .. :D :D :D
Sano
Next-Gen

Post by Sano »

Welcome to the forums! :mrgreen:
maxiringo1131

Post by maxiringo1131 »

Sano wrote:Welcome to the forums! :mrgreen:

Please have a look into my vintage handheld game watch :

Vintage 1985 Made In Japan Bandai LSI Game Pro-Soccer Portable/Handheld Video Game :

In full functional working order, purchased as 100% Brand New condition in 1988 directly at Yokohama - Japan, just plug-in three batteries then you can play it studiously, includes Box but I've lost it Japanese manual ..perhaps this the last piece available for this vintage handheld device ..

8) 8) 8)

Maxi
maxiringo1131

Post by maxiringo1131 »

Ogreatgames wrote:Hi Maxi welcome aboard, to the forum, I hope you have a wonderful time here. Its cool to hear that your first console, (the Sega Mega Drive) was purchased direct from Japan and that it has lasted this long! What is the secret to your consoles longevity? May you have a bright future in posting here!

My SEGA MD/Gens Games :

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: