Anything that is gaming related that doesn't fit well anywhere else
pierrot
Next-Gen

Re: Shenmue 3 Kickstarter

by pierrot Tue Jun 16, 2015 1:03 am

Man-- I thought I loved Shenmue, but you're on another level, Meat. Ride the wave, dude.

I caved and went for the collector tier, and can't stand to be responsible for the total pledged to drop at all by changing it. It's a good thing I don't have to think about a computer upgrade or PS4 until December of 2017.
MrPopo

by MrPopo Tue Jun 16, 2015 1:07 am

I'm amazed that all the 10k tiers are sold out already.
Games Beaten: 2015 2016 2017 2018
Blizzard Entertainment Software Developer - All comments and views are my own and not representative of the company.
BogusMeatFactory
Next-Gen

by BogusMeatFactory Tue Jun 16, 2015 1:09 am

pierrot wrote:Man-- I thought I loved Shenmue, but you're on another level, Meat. Ride the wave, dude.

I caved and went for the collector tier, and can't stand to be responsible for the total pledged to drop at all by changing it. It's a good thing I don't have to think about a computer upgrade or PS4 until December of 2017.

I don't think you understand! Every capsule toy, every journal entry, every single raffle prize in shenmue has been mine! Every single event found and digested! I obsess over so few games, Shenmue is the top tier for me!

Also

Ack wrote:I don't know, chief, the haunting feeling of lust I feel whenever I look at your avatar makes me think it's real.

-I am the idiot that likes to have fun and be happy.
flojocabron
Next-Gen

by flojocabron Tue Jun 16, 2015 1:11 am

BogusMeatFactory wrote:
pierrot wrote:Man-- I thought I loved Shenmue, but you're on another level, Meat. Ride the wave, dude.

I don't think you understand! Every capsule toy, every journal entry, every single raffle prize in shenmue has been mine! Every single event found and digested! I obsess over so few games, Shenmue is the top tier for me!

Also

I'm surprized Bogus that you dont have shenmue tattooed on your ass! :lol:

2600 and jr,5200,nes/top loader, master system, intellivision, TG-16, genesis 1,2,3, SNES, snesJR, CDX, 3DOfz10, gamegear, gameboy and pocket, GBC, sega saturn, PSOne w/screen, Virtual Boy, N64, NGPC, Gameboy Advance sp, Dreamcast, Black Dreamcast, oXBOX, Playstation 2, PStwo, Gamecube, gameboy player, DS lite,DSi XL, PSP1000/3000,Wii,PS3 120gb,3DSXL, xbox 360, PSvita, PS4
BogusMeatFactory
Next-Gen

by BogusMeatFactory Tue Jun 16, 2015 1:12 am

flojocabron wrote:I'm surprized Bogus that you dont have shenmue tattooed on your ass! :lol:

I do not have Shenmue tattooed on my ass. Instead, I have Chai holding a duck tattooed on my ass.
Ack wrote:I don't know, chief, the haunting feeling of lust I feel whenever I look at your avatar makes me think it's real.

CFFJR
Next-Gen

by CFFJR Tue Jun 16, 2015 1:18 am

Well, I can't match the bogus enthusiasm, but nonetheless I am crazy excited for this and delighted at how fast the funding is coming in.

I jumped in for $175 myself.
GameSack wrote:That's right, only Sega had the skill to make a proper Nintendo game.
BogusMeatFactory
Next-Gen

by BogusMeatFactory Tue Jun 16, 2015 1:21 am

CFFJR
Next-Gen

by CFFJR Tue Jun 16, 2015 1:23 am

:lol:

That was amazing.
GameSack wrote:That's right, only Sega had the skill to make a proper Nintendo game.
pierrot
Next-Gen

by pierrot Tue Jun 16, 2015 1:32 am

First Kickstarter comment I saw:
俺神様信じるよ

'There is a god'

amen
TheSonicRetard
128-bit

by TheSonicRetard Tue Jun 16, 2015 1:34 am

MrPopo wrote:I'm amazed that all the 10k tiers are sold out already.

One of them is an accident. The dude didn't mean to get it and is now trying to decide if he wants it or not.
Return to General Gaming