Shenmue 3 Kickstarter

Anything that is gaming related that doesn't fit well anywhere else
ninjainspandex
Next-Gen

Re: Shenmue 3 Kickstarter

Post by ninjainspandex »

BogusMeatFactory wrote:I needed my name in the credits. NEEDED THEM! Everything else is fluff compared to that. To have my name attached to one of the greatest and most important games in my life. I absolutely adore this game like no other! FUCK I NEED TO PLAY IT AGAIN!

A stretch goal should be you reading more spam posts
BogusMeatFactory
Next-Gen

Post by BogusMeatFactory »

Gamerforlife wrote:I'm not a Shenmue fan, but I'm happy for this. It's good for Sony, and it's clearly like Christmas for a lot of people

This, Last Guardian and FF 7...good vibes tonight.

Oh yeah..I don't want to take away from the awesomeness of the LAst Guardian still being alive..as I was so excited for it. FF 7 doesn't appeal to me as much, but I know people want this and I wanted it to happen just so that people could have it and love it. But this...THIS....AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

ninjainspandex wrote:A stretch goal should be you reading more spam posts

DONE AND DONE!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!
Ack wrote:I don't know, chief, the haunting feeling of lust I feel whenever I look at your avatar makes me think it's real.

-I am the idiot that likes to have fun and be happy.
Xeogred
Next-Gen

Post by Xeogred »

Deep breaths Bogus, breath.
BogusMeatFactory
Next-Gen

Xeogred wrote:Deep breaths Bogus, breath.

I CAN'T BREATHE!!!! SHENMUE 3 IS HAPPENING!!!! DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND?! ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE AT THIS POINT!!!! ALL BETS ARE OFF!!!! IT IS RAINING CATS AND DOGS!!!! WE ARE TALKING MEGAMAN LEGENDS 3!!! FUCKIN' METROID PRIME 50000!!!! FUCKING MOTHER 4!!! FUCKING ANYTHING YOU CAN IMAGINE!!!!!! I AM LITERALLY HOLDING DOWN SHIFT TO TYPE THIS!!!
Ack wrote:I don't know, chief, the haunting feeling of lust I feel whenever I look at your avatar makes me think it's real.

pierrot
Next-Gen

Post by pierrot »

No~! Oh my fuck! Why? Why is this happening to me!

After doing a yeoman's job not spending money on Bloodstained, there is no way I can't spend money on this, despite it being a much more poorly executed Kickstarter campaign. Seriously, where is the Dreamcast version tier? I don't mind PC and PS4 only, but why is PC the only physical option? How did they get the rights for this? Did they, even? The Japanese page suggests Bailu is the opening town for the game, and it's an undisclosed stretch goal after a 4M stretch goal for Baisha? I am so unbelievably, stupidly hype for this, yet equally wary.

Edit: Seems the stretch goals are for expanding the villages. Now I just need to figure out how much to throw at this. I'm down to either $160 or $250.

MrPopo wrote:Btw, Mother is better.

Earthbound is some of the most droll crap I've ever forced myself to play. I don't want to befriend poo; I want to beat up sailors, learn sick martial arts from a Rastafarian hot dog vendor, and race forklifts between marathon After Burner, Space Harrier and wood+peg pachinko sessions. Your story about some mental kid who eats burgers he finds in the trash is not worth my time.
Last edited by pierrot on Tue Jun 16, 2015 12:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
ninjainspandex
Next-Gen

Post by ninjainspandex »

Already past a mill and its like 5 AM in Europe right now so they are just waking up, expect a huge surge of pledges as they do. I'm going to sleep now, I expect it to be fully funded when I wake up
BogusMeatFactory
Next-Gen

Wanna know something? I HAVEN'T EVEN SEEN THE SHENMUE VIDEO! I watched the stream, heard the music...STARTED TO SCREAM LIKE I AM RIGHT NOW INTO A PILLOW AND FLAIL LIKE A CRAZY PERSON AND MY PINKY IS STILL GLUED TO THE FUCKING SHIFT KEY!!!!!

Krejlooc
128-bit

Post by Krejlooc »

BogusMeatFactory wrote:Wanna know something? I HAVEN'T EVEN SEEN THE SHENMUE VIDEO! I watched the stream, heard the music...STARTED TO SCREAM LIKE I AM RIGHT NOW INTO A PILLOW AND FLAIL LIKE A CRAZY PERSON AND MY PINKY IS STILL GLUED TO THE FUCKING SHIFT KEY!!!!!

neither have I. I can't calm down enough to sit in one spot, haha. I've been like pacing back and forth in my place for 2 hours now.

FUCK!!
ninjainspandex
Next-Gen

Post by ninjainspandex »

I expect some spam reading videos in my inbox when I wake up Bogus.
Krejlooc
128-bit

Post by Krejlooc »

It's pretty amazing how Shenmue 3 is trumping all the talk about FFVII Remake. Shenmue3 is trending on twitter.