Shenmue 3 Kickstarter

Anything that is gaming related that doesn't fit well anywhere else
Snatch1414
Next-Gen

Re: Shenmue 3 Kickstarter

Post by Snatch1414 »

I went in for the $29 level, which I feel dirty about. I want to drop at least a hundo for this. I'm as excited as anyone and legitimately want to help, which I'm not known for in general lol. No physical PS4 copies??? Regardless, I'm so looking forward to the surveys about what we want in the game. That's just an amazing thought that I have even a shred of input.
Subscribe to the Snatch Gaming podcast on iTunes!
SnatchGaming.com
Twitter: @SnatchGames
pierrot
Next-Gen

Post by pierrot »

I think I have to get the Collector's Edition, right? Don't I? That's a thing I have to do, isn't it?

Seems they're going to have unreleased info on Shenmue I and II for backers, also.
jay_red
Next-Gen

Post by jay_red »

I'm gonna have to stay out of any comment thread about this on other game sites, nothing but negativity going on. Let us be excited for something that we all wrote off a long time ago as not going to happen!
My trade thread, updated 7/14
viewtopic.php?f=22&t=30531&p=421248#p421248
Cronozilla
Next-Gen

Post by Cronozilla »

You know ... I'm not a religious man ... but then something like this happens and you just gotta rethink that stance.

This is a fucking miracle.

Completely blown away.
BogusMeatFactory
Next-Gen

Post by BogusMeatFactory »

Cronozilla wrote:You know ... I'm not a religious man ... but then something like this happens and you just gotta rethink that stance.

This is a fucking miracle.

Completely blown away.

GIVE UNCLE SCROTOR A HUG!!!

Ack wrote:I don't know, chief, the haunting feeling of lust I feel whenever I look at your avatar makes me think it's real.

-I am the idiot that likes to have fun and be happy.
Snatch1414
Next-Gen

Post by Snatch1414 »

Well not to be negative after you just said that, but the stretch goals are fucking terrible. If you watch the video it does say that the more millions they rack up the bigger the game will essentially be, but in between what do we have? German subtitles? Really? This is like the complete opposite of Bloodstained.

Please don't misunderstand I can't even fucking sleep because of this I'm so excited and so happy that I get to play even a miniscule part in the game actually happening, I just wish there was a lot more love in the pledge levels and stretch goals.
Subscribe to the Snatch Gaming podcast on iTunes!
SnatchGaming.com
Twitter: @SnatchGames
BogusMeatFactory
Next-Gen

Post by BogusMeatFactory »

Snatch1414 wrote:Well not to be negative after you just said that, but the stretch goals are fucking terrible. If you watch the video it does say that the more millions they rack up the bigger the game will essentially be, but in between what do we have? German subtitles? Really? This is like the complete opposite of Bloodstained.

I understand that with the STretch goals, but we will see how things turn out. Who knows! I didn't care about the stretch goals in the first place. I just wanted the game!
Ack wrote:I don't know, chief, the haunting feeling of lust I feel whenever I look at your avatar makes me think it's real.

-I am the idiot that likes to have fun and be happy.
flojocabron
Next-Gen

Post by flojocabron »

Mi hermano Factoria De Carne Falsa esta como stargirl!

muy emocionado por la nueva installcion de su serie favorita!
2600 and jr,5200,nes/top loader, master system, intellivision, TG-16, genesis 1,2,3, SNES, snesJR, CDX, 3DOfz10, gamegear, gameboy and pocket, GBC, sega saturn, PSOne w/screen, Virtual Boy, N64, NGPC, Gameboy Advance sp, Dreamcast, Black Dreamcast, oXBOX, Playstation 2, PStwo, Gamecube, gameboy player, DS lite,DSi XL, PSP1000/3000,Wii,PS3 120gb,3DSXL, xbox 360, PSvita, PS4
Betagam7
128-bit

Post by Betagam7 »

Just woke up to this in China...I might have to hop to Guilin and personally tell Ryo it's all going to be okay!

Also I pledged $175
Exhuminator
Next-Gen

Post by Exhuminator »

I bet this will be funded by the time I get up for work tomorrow.
PLAY KING'S FIELD.