Anything that is gaming related that doesn't fit well anywhere else
Xeogred
Next-Gen

Re: Bloodstained: Ritual Of The Night ("new Castlevania")

by Xeogred Mon Aug 20, 2018 2:54 pm

Luckily I don't like Shemnue and have had a dozen Yakuza games for that fix. :P

Seriously though, this delay kind of sucks but like Gunstar said, we're about to get showered with some big releases. I also kind of feel like Curse of the Moon was a hugely awesome meal that helps the wait, for me personally. That thing came out of nowhere and is legit one of the best indie releases by miles in my book, to the extent I wouldn't even be surprised if some prefer it over Ritual... who knows.

I'm still not worried at all. If they need more time that's fine.
Reprise
Next-Gen

by Reprise Mon Aug 20, 2018 3:27 pm

Ack wrote:Do you guys ever feel bad when you look at forum threads about Mighty No. 9 or even Shenmue 3?

Why would I feel bad? Mighty No 9 is what it was and not all KS games are guaranteed to be great. And Shenmue 3 has only really been in development for 3 years. It's making steady progress and will be at Gamescom tomorrow for an announcement...
Own: Sega Mega Drive, Sega Saturn, Sega Dreamcast, Playstation One, Playstation 2, Playstation 3, Playstation 4, PS Vita, Super Nintendo, Nintendo 64, Nintendo Gamecube, Nintendo Wii U, Nintendo 3DS, Nintendo Switch, OUYA.

My gaming blog: https://366gamestoplay.wordpress.com

PSN ID: Anesthetize666
Nintendo ID: Mark-Beth
Twitter: https://twitter.com/366GamesToPlay
Gunstar Green
Next-Gen

by Gunstar Green Mon Aug 20, 2018 6:23 pm

Ack wrote:Do you guys ever feel bad when you look at forum threads about Mighty No. 9 or even Shenmue 3?

The only thing that legitimately pissed me off about Mighty No. 9 was when I was pretty sure they weren't going to deliver on the backer rewards but those eventually came out and now I'm fine.

I think a big difference here for a lot of people compared to those games is we've already seen and have been able to play a lot of Bloodstained (not to mention Curse of the Moon) so concerns about the quality of the final version or delays are not as drastic.
Return to General Gaming