Games Beaten 2015

Anything that is gaming related that doesn't fit well anywhere else
noiseredux
Next-Gen

Re: Games Beaten 2015

Post by noiseredux »

dsheinem wrote:So Hydlide is pretty hard.

Don't just pop something on your list at "H" because you need a placeholder: earn it. You'll feel better.
dsheinem
Next-Gen

Post by dsheinem »

noiseredux wrote:
dsheinem wrote:So Hydlide is pretty hard.

Don't just pop something on your list at "H" because you need a placeholder: earn it. You'll feel better.

will do!

I was glad to see that I didn't return to find you'd listed Elevator Action in this thread like a chump :)
Blu
Next-Gen

Post by Blu »

Yeah Dave, is this alphabetical list a sub-section of your game conquistadoring? If not, are you going to have your momentum slowed in reaching the 500 games beaten mark in 5.5 years?

I'd suggest Hyrule Warriors, Half-Life 1/2, Halo, Hydro Thunder even! Hydlide is at best a primitive Zelda. Are you playing it on NES?
noiseredux
Next-Gen

Post by noiseredux »

nah I figure I'll work on Eggerland for a couple more months, then I'll post Elevator Action in disgust sometime around May, then start an F game that I lose interest in just in time to beat one game of the ten I've picked for my Summer Gaming list. It's gonna be awesome and anticlimactic.
BoneSnapDeez
Next-Gen

Post by BoneSnapDeez »

Hydlide is easy if you know exactly what you're supposed to do. Of course the game doesn't give much in way of hints.

I like the whole Hydlide series quite a bit. It definitely has that old PC-88/MSX charm to it.
dsheinem
Next-Gen

Post by dsheinem »

Blu wrote:Yeah Dave, is this alphabetical list a sub-section of your game conquistadoring? If not, are you going to have your momentum slowed in reaching the 500 games beaten mark in 5.5 years?

I'd suggest Hyrule Warriors, Half-Life 1/2, Halo, Hydro Thunder even! Hydlide is at best a primitive Zelda. Are you playing it on NES?

It is a sub-section, I suppose. I should easily get to 500 in 5.5 years - I just need to play about the same amount from March-June as I did in Jan-Feb.

The real question is whether upping the numbers to 600 in 6 years is feasible. I stopped short of making it a resolution for the year, but it is in the back of my head as a possibility...
BoneSnapDeez
Next-Gen

Post by BoneSnapDeez »

I'm shooting for 120-ish games beaten this year again (10 per month).
dsheinem
Next-Gen

Post by dsheinem »

BoneSnapDeez wrote:I'm shooting for 120-ish games beaten this year again (10 per month).

about 25% Ys games?
MrPopo

Post by MrPopo »

I'm shooting for a positive trend in my Backloggery this year.
Blizzard Entertainment Software Developer - All comments and views are my own and not representative of the company.
dsheinem
Next-Gen

Post by dsheinem »

MrPopo wrote:I'm shooting for a positive trend in my Backloggery this year.