googly eyes on games!

Anything that is gaming related that doesn't fit well anywhere else
TSTR
Next-Gen

Re: googly eyes on games!

Post by TSTR »

Hahaha, yes! I loves me some googly eyes. :shock: :D They literally make everything better.

Way back when I used to work at a grocery store, I would put them on fruit and set them at the edge of my checkout counter so people would see it as they came up. Got a laugh out of pretty much everyone.
ninjainspandex
Next-Gen

Post by ninjainspandex »

omfg the Valkeria Chonicles 2 one had me rolling, brilliant!
Ziggy

Post by Ziggy »

TSTR wrote:Way back when I used to work at a grocery store, I would put them on fruit and set them at the edge of my checkout counter so people would see it as they came up. Got a laugh out of pretty much everyone.

Yeah, I use to do stuff like that at the supermarket. We made an oddly shaped watermelon into a head. Then there was the time we made a pineapple face: Cut a pineapple down the middle and leave the leaves at the top (which looks like hair). Cut a strawberry to look like a nose. Cut some kiwi or something for eyes, then I think we used an orange or something for the mouth. It was pretty funny looking. We even wrapped it and put it up for sale... no one bought it.
Fragems
Next-Gen

Post by Fragems »

Will have to see if I have any googly eyes around lol.

Edit: not a googly eye to be had in this house :P.
Last edited by Fragems on Wed Jan 22, 2014 3:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TSTR
Next-Gen

Post by TSTR »

Ziggy587 wrote:
TSTR wrote:Way back when I used to work at a grocery store, I would put them on fruit and set them at the edge of my checkout counter so people would see it as they came up. Got a laugh out of pretty much everyone.

Yeah, I use to do stuff like that at the supermarket. We made an oddly shaped watermelon into a head. Then there was the time we made a pineapple face: Cut a pineapple down the middle and leave the leaves at the top (which looks like hair). Cut a strawberry to look like a nose. Cut some kiwi or something for eyes, then I think we used an orange or something for the mouth. It was pretty funny looking. We even wrapped it and put it up for sale... no one bought it.

That sounds hilarious! I would have bought it.

To illustrate my love of the googly: one day my lady surprised me with a pack of GIGANTIC googly eyes. Now I have a Mr. Cabinet who lives in my office.
flojocabron
Next-Gen

Post by flojocabron »

My friends! I made some more!

I kinda cheated with Shenmue but the size would have been hard to pull of on just a CD case!

Any requests? I'll see what I own.

2600 and jr,5200,nes/top loader, master system, intellivision, TG-16, genesis 1,2,3, SNES, snesJR, CDX, 3DOfz10, gamegear, gameboy and pocket, GBC, sega saturn, PSOne w/screen, Virtual Boy, N64, NGPC, Gameboy Advance sp, Dreamcast, Black Dreamcast, oXBOX, Playstation 2, PStwo, Gamecube, gameboy player, DS lite,DSi XL, PSP1000/3000,Wii,PS3 120gb,3DSXL, xbox 360, PSvita, PS4
Violent By Design
Next-Gen

Post by Violent By Design »

Fester's Quest could pass for a real cover.
Gunstar Green
Next-Gen

Post by Gunstar Green »

flojocabron wrote:My friends! I made some more!

I kinda cheated with Shenmue but the size would have been hard to pull of on just a CD case!

Any requests? I'll see what I own.

I had a similar reaction to Mega Man X7.
Michi
Next-Gen

Post by Michi »

I've seen the guys who own the local game store around here do this quite a few times, though they stick to DVD covers most of the time.

Good stuff. Keep it up, flojo :)
dogman91
128-bit

Post by dogman91 »