Mighty No. 9 - Keiji Inafune / comcept kicksarter project

Anything that is gaming related that doesn't fit well anywhere else
Damm64
Next-Gen

Re: Mighty No. 9 - Keiji Inafune / comcept kicksarter projec

Post by Damm64 »

Gunstar Green wrote:
GSZX1337 wrote:I just thought of something: Do you think there'll be a PS4/XBone version? If no, do you think that'll come back to bite comcept in the ass? It's not like the two consoles are backwards compatible with their predecessor's downloadable titles.

It seems like the main focus is PC though I have very little doubt they'll reach the 360/PS3/Wii U stretch goal at this rate.

After 48 hours they almost have 900k... I think they can make it.

Also there's 1 person who paid 10.000$ to have a dinner with Inafune :shock:
noiseredux wrote:I don't lend shit and I don't borrow shit.

jinx
Next-Gen

Post by jinx »

This has spread like wildfire at work tonight. Everybody is chipping in to get that Linux port. Guess I'll donate a bit when I get home.
ninjainspandex
Next-Gen

Post by ninjainspandex »

wow its already funded in just 2 days, man this game is going to be huge.
BogusMeatFactory
Next-Gen

Post by BogusMeatFactory »

Just broke the record for amount donated. It made a million in 48 hours. This tells you how much a recognizable face helps the project. Keiji Inafune, Chris Roberts, Tim Schaefer... these are what makes these projects successful.

Yu Suzuki... take notice.
Ack wrote:I don't know, chief, the haunting feeling of lust I feel whenever I look at your avatar makes me think it's real.

-I am the idiot that likes to have fun and be happy.
dsheinem
Next-Gen

Post by dsheinem »

BogusMeatFactory wrote:Just broke the record for amount donated. It made a million in 48 hours. This tells you how much a recognizable face helps the project. Keiji Inafune, Chris Roberts, Tim Schaefer... these are what makes these projects successful.

I thought that Ouya funded more quicker, no?
BogusMeatFactory
Next-Gen

Post by BogusMeatFactory »

dsheinem wrote:
BogusMeatFactory wrote:Just broke the record for amount donated. It made a million in 48 hours. This tells you how much a recognizable face helps the project. Keiji Inafune, Chris Roberts, Tim Schaefer... these are what makes these projects successful.

I thought that Ouya funded more quicker, no?

I do in fact stand corrected! Curse you foolish internet articles spreading misinformation!
Ack wrote:I don't know, chief, the haunting feeling of lust I feel whenever I look at your avatar makes me think it's real.

-I am the idiot that likes to have fun and be happy.
Retrogamer0001
Next-Gen

Post by Retrogamer0001 »

Bummer, I just read the console stretch goal more closely and realized it's a digital download only...blech. If they could have given me a physical disk with all the goodies, I would happily pay $250. As it stands now, I'll just get it off Steam when it launches in 18 months...

The game room - > http://racketboy.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=45478

"We're on an express elevator to hell - goin' down!"
brunoafh
Next-Gen

Post by brunoafh »

Retrogamer0001 wrote:Bummer, I just read the console stretch goal more closely and realized it's a digital download only...blech. If they could have given me a physical disk with all the goodies, I would happily pay $250. As it stands now, I'll just get it off Steam when it launches in 18 months...

Just curious, where did you see that? I can't see that it's digital download only on the kickstarter site. I would be pretty disappointed if it was another digital download with a case type of deal.
Retrogamer0001
Next-Gen

Post by Retrogamer0001 »

brunoafh wrote:
Retrogamer0001 wrote:Bummer, I just read the console stretch goal more closely and realized it's a digital download only...blech. If they could have given me a physical disk with all the goodies, I would happily pay $250. As it stands now, I'll just get it off Steam when it launches in 18 months...

Just curious, where did you see that? I can't see that it's digital download only on the kickstarter site. I would be pretty disappointed if it was another digital download with a case type of deal.

$2,500,000: PS3/X360/WIIU CONSOLE VERSIONS!!!

This one deserves ALL CAPS AND THREE EXCLAMATION MARKS! If we reach this goal, we can bring this game to the audience that made the genre what it is in the first place: console gamers! Specifically, we’ll make digital versions for release on PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, and Wii U platforms. (You’ll be given the option to choose any of these instead of the PC version.)

We’ll be honest: this is a big undertaking, but if the fans feel strongly enough to get funding this high, this is one of the goals Inafune and the entire team is most excited to undertake!

Aaand that's all for now. We'll reveal the mystery goals or add new ideas if we can fill some of the above levels, but we'll need your help to get that far! So please, help spread the word wherever you can, and THANK YOU so much for your support!

The game room - > http://racketboy.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=45478

"We're on an express elevator to hell - goin' down!"
ZenErik
Next-Gen

Post by ZenErik »

Considering this game isn't coming until 2015 it is sort of disappointing that they'd be on 360 and PS3 instead of Xbox One and PS4. WiiU option makes sense. It'd be like if they said it were coming to the Wii but not WiiU.
My B/S/T thread! :)
Switch ID: ??? ||| PSN ID: ZenErik (PS4) ||| Steam: Erikdayo