CHARITY AUCTION FINAL STEPS, LET'S SHIP!

Anything that is gaming related that doesn't fit well anywhere else
dsheinem
Next-Gen

Re: CHARITY AUCTION FINAL STEPS, LET'S SHIP!

Post by dsheinem »

Flake wrote: I have noticed a mistake in Luke's list of auction winners. Everyone who has not yet shipped, please hold off until further notice.

Luke: see your inbox, please

what's up?

Will do...
MrHealthy
Next-Gen

Post by MrHealthy »

There have been a couple errors. People didn't realise they were outbid on certain items and laid claim to them.
Flake

Re: CHARITY AUCTION FINAL STEPS, LET'S SHIP! (Donors see pag

Post by Flake »

Waiting to hear back from Luke still. One of the games he had me down for was an item I never even bid on (earthworm jim) instead of the game I won, according to the final tally (donkey kong country). Hopefully this is the only mistake like this but just in case, we are asking Luke to double check his records.

If anyone else has noticed an error or received a prize they did not bid on, please contact a moderator.
Maybe now Nintendo will acknowledge Metroid has a fanbase?
Luke
Next-Gen

Post by Luke »

I answered Flake's first message after had already packed his games, so I made an incorrect assumption. It's sorted out and Flake will get the correct games he won.
jmbarnes101
Next-Gen

Post by jmbarnes101 »

Flake wrote:Waiting to hear back from Luke still. One of the games he had me down for was an item I never even bid on (earthworm jim) instead of the game I won, according to the final tally (donkey kong country). Hopefully this is the only mistake like this but just in case, we are asking Luke to double check his records.

If anyone else has noticed an error or received a prize they did not bid on, please contact a moderator.

I won Donkey Kong Country @ $11 and Yoshi's Island @ $17.50. I don't think the front page is very accurate at all.
My FS/FT/WTTF list:
http://racketboy.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=51197

Game Systems Owned:
NES, NES 2 (AV mod), SNES, SNES 2, N64 (Pikachu), N64 original (boxed), Gamecube (Orange, Silver, Purple), Wii, Wii U (Zelda), GB Pocket, GBA (2x-Arctic & Indigo), GBA SP (3x), DS Lite (Crimson/Black), 3DS (Aqua Blue), Sega Genesis and 32X, Game Gear, Lynx, PSP (2x), Vita, and Gold PS4.
Luke
Next-Gen

Post by Luke »

jmbarnes101 wrote:
Flake wrote:Waiting to hear back from Luke still. One of the games he had me down for was an item I never even bid on (earthworm jim) instead of the game I won, according to the final tally (donkey kong country). Hopefully this is the only mistake like this but just in case, we are asking Luke to double check his records.

I won Donkey Kong Country @ $11 and Yoshi's Island @ $17.50. I don't think the front page is very accurate at all.

The final tally was different then what is on the OP, probably part of the confusion. Typing EWJ was a mistake on my part, my bad.
dsheinem
Next-Gen

Post by dsheinem »

Luke wrote:
jmbarnes101 wrote:

The final tally was different then what is on the OP, probably part of the confusion. Typing EWJ was a mistake on my part, my bad.

Can you do a double/triple check to confirm everything and send a corrected list to donors? I have a lot to ship and want them to go to the right places. I am guessing there are a few others who also need to ship quite a bit that would appreciate an additional confirmation.
Luke
Next-Gen

Post by Luke »

I can do that later. So far there have only been two issues, both with people who were outbid, didn't know it, and thought they had won an item they didn't. Everything else so far has gone swimmingly.
Flake

Post by Flake »

No, the confusion has not been sorted. I now have no clue what I did or did not win.
Flake

Post by Flake »

Problem has been identified. Donors should be okay to ship now.