CHARITY AUCTION FINAL STEPS, LET'S SHIP!

Anything that is gaming related that doesn't fit well anywhere else
Luke
Next-Gen

Re: CHARITY AUCTION FINAL STEPS, LET'S SHIP!

Post by Luke »

Stark wrote:Mine went out a few days ago. What are we doing on Feedback? Skipping for this?

Posting in this thread for Charity Auction feedback would be best, but feel free to post wherever.
Hobie-wan
Next-Gen

Post by Hobie-wan »

We've sometimes have done some feedback to the shipper if you recieved something that way the , but not the other way around. This way the donaters get a little extra credit for donating the item, shipping cost, and time to run to the post office. I think it has been spotty and wasn't part of the expected experience though.
o.pwuaioc
Next-Gen

Post by o.pwuaioc »

Hobie-wan wrote:We've sometimes have done some feedback to the shipper if you recieved something that way the , but not the other way around. This way the donaters get a little extra credit for donating the item, shipping cost, and time to run to the post office. I think it has been spotty and wasn't part of the expected experience though.

I would do this, but I would need the donators to tell me what they donated so I can credit them properly!
Hobie-wan
Next-Gen

Post by Hobie-wan »

Holy crap that post got mangled. I changed my thoughts in the middle and was distracted a few times while changing it. Ah well. It seems Opwok made some sense out of it. :oops:
Luke
Next-Gen

Post by Luke »

o.pwuaioc wrote:I would do this, but I would need the donators to tell me what they donated so I can credit them properly!

If you get a package from "luke", it's from me.

I planned on going to the post office on Saturday, but it snowed. So I planned on going today, but it's President's Day, so I have to wait until tomorrow. Sorry for the delay guys but these circumstances are out of my control.
s1mplehumar
Next-Gen

Post by s1mplehumar »

Luke wrote:
o.pwuaioc wrote:I would do this, but I would need the donators to tell me what they donated so I can credit them properly!

If you get a package from "luke", it's from me.

I planned on going to the post office on Saturday, but it snowed. So I planned on going today, but it's President's Day, so I have to wait until tomorrow. Sorry for the delay guys but these circumstances are out of my control.

You're not the only one behind, Luke. I'm out of packaging tape...I don't think Scotch Clear will cut it. :| I'm making a Target run tonight to grab a few supplies. All items should be accounted for and shipped out tomorrow afternoon/evening. If not, people are getting free goodies in their boxes as per the norm.
Nintendo ID, PSN, XBL: Eronnicus * Steam ID: s1mplehumar * Switch Friend Code: SW-3270-7921-5525
dsheinem
Next-Gen

Post by dsheinem »

I am planning to ship stuff on Wednesday morning.
MrHealthy
Next-Gen

Post by MrHealthy »

Im behind as well. Ran out of supplies wednesday, worked all day thursday and friday, got snowed in on the weekend, and today is family day so the post office was closed. Work all day tommorow as well, so hopefully I ship on wednesday.
Hobie-wan
Next-Gen

Post by Hobie-wan »

My last package just left.

My wallet is wounded though.
Flake

Post by Flake »

I have noticed a mistake in Luke's list of auction winners. Everyone who has not yet shipped, please hold off until further notice.

Luke: see your inbox, please
Maybe now Nintendo will acknowledge Metroid has a fanbase?