Racketboy Steamgifts Group

Anything that is gaming related that doesn't fit well anywhere else
MrHealthy
Next-Gen

Racketboy Steamgifts Group

Post by MrHealthy »

Hello everybody! Being an avid steam user I decided to set up a steamgifts group so that we can give away free games to one another! The group is located here: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/racketboygifts

Once a few people have joined I will start creating some giveaways, and I hope and encourage others to do the same.

Please note that it is currently a private group, so if you wish to join, post your community profile url and I will send you an invite.

To ensure that we don't get people just asking for invites so they can just get free games, I require that you have either 100 posts or you must be a member for at least 2 weeks. These requirments are subject to change at my discretion.

What is Steamgifts?
http://www.steamgifts.com is a website where people give away Steam redeemable CD-keys, and Steam gifts. Steamgifts requires a minimum of $100 dollars worth of games on your steam account before you can participate in any giveaway. You also must redeem any giveaways you win on the steam account you entered with.

If you are already a member of Steamgifts, you may need to Resync your account once you join our Steamgifts group in order to be able to take part in the group giveaways. Just click the Account tab at the top of Steamgifts, and click Sync Account, then click Force Sync.

I want to make clear, that ONLY Steam Redeemable gifts and keys are allowed to be given away. These are not my rules, they are the rules of Steamgifts.com. You will run the risk of getting banned from the Steamgifts website if you attempt to give away gifts that are not redeemable on steam. The reason for this is that they have no way to verify whether or not the gift was actually given or not if it's not Steam Redeemable. They regularly check to see that the winner redeemed the gift, because so many people try to scam the system by doing fake giveaways with friends.

Current Giveaways:
Last edited by MrHealthy on Sat Jul 13, 2013 6:36 pm, edited 24 times in total.
BoringSupreez
Next-Gen

Re: Racketboy Steamgifts Group

Post by BoringSupreez »

prfsnl_gmr wrote:There is nothing feigned about it. What I wrote is a display of actual moral superiority.
Stark
Next-Gen

Post by Stark »

Let strength be granted, so the world might be mended...so the world might be mended.
KillerJuan77
Next-Gen

Post by KillerJuan77 »

Phades
64-bit

Post by Phades »

XBL: Phades
PSN: Phades
Steam: Phades
emwearz
Next-Gen

Post by emwearz »

Me too!
http://steamcommunity.com/id/emwearz

ONLY Steam Redeemable gifts are allowed to be given away.

Steamgifts allows steam keys, not sure if you were applying only giftable copies of games are able to be used on Steamgifts, but wants to point that out as it was not that clear.
MrHealthy
Next-Gen

Post by MrHealthy »

Hmm, thought I typed "and keys". My bad.

Edit: And you all have been invited. A couple more people and I'll make the first giveaway.
RyaNtheSlayA
Next-Gen

Post by RyaNtheSlayA »

I'm still not sure whether I'm a kid or a squid now.
SamuraiMegas
Next-Gen

Post by SamuraiMegas »

I wish I could join. Im too poor.
Hobie-wan wrote:Milk the banana for all it's worth.

My BST Thread