Random Gaming Thoughts

Anything that is gaming related that doesn't fit well anywhere else
SamuraiMegas
Next-Gen

Re: Random Gaming Thoughts

Post by SamuraiMegas »

Ii just played splinter cell pandora tommorrow.
It sucks ass.
Hobie-wan wrote:Milk the banana for all it's worth.

My BST Thread
Gunstar Green
Next-Gen

Post by Gunstar Green »

AppleQueso wrote:
Gunstar Green wrote:What's with the pointless little grooves in SNES games? All they do is get filled with dirt and dust and they're annoying to clean out.

pointless little grooves in everything

friggin ABC intentions in Sega controllers.

(toothbrush is your friend)

Those suck too. I never thought of using a toothbrush for some reason. Thanks.
Forlorn Drifter
Next-Gen

Post by Forlorn Drifter »

I've been seeing suggestions lately that Bully:Scholarship Edition on Xbox 360 is moderately rare, despite the price being low... not sure how true it is, but I have the game, so I kinda hope its true.
ninjainspandex wrote:Maybe I'm just a pervert

PSN: Green-Whiskey
Owned Consoles: GameCube, N64, PS3, PS4, GBASP
D.D.D.
Next-Gen

Post by D.D.D. »

Forlorn Drifter wrote:I've been seeing suggestions lately that Bully:Scholarship Edition on Xbox 360 is moderately rare, despite the price being low... not sure how true it is, but I have the game, so I kinda hope its true.

If you're collecting, why not get it~ If you're gaming, it's okay.
 (FC, AVFC, NES, SFC x2, SNES, N64, GC x2, Wii x2)*(G&W x7, GB, GBpocket, GBASP, DS-L x2)
(GEN, SS x3, DC x3)*(PCE-Duo)*(Xbox:500GB)*(NGCDZ, NGPC)*(PS1, PStwo, PS3:160GB, PSP.3K)
Nemoide
Next-Gen

Post by Nemoide »

Forlorn Drifter wrote:I've been seeing suggestions lately that Bully:Scholarship Edition on Xbox 360 is moderately rare, despite the price being low... not sure how true it is, but I have the game, so I kinda hope its true.

I've come to learn that "rare" is a pretty fuzzy term in the world of games. Panzer Dragoon Saga is 'rare' with its tens of thousands of copies. Meanwhile, I own books that are of limited editions less than 500 that are still easily available despite having been released years ago.
Menegrothx
Next-Gen

Post by Menegrothx »

Nemoide wrote:

I've come to learn that "rare" is a pretty fuzzy term in the world of games. Panzer Dragoon Saga is 'rare' with its tens of thousands of copies. Meanwhile, I own books that are of limited editions less than 500 that are still easily available despite having been released years ago.

Supply and demand. There are 3DO, 32X, Lynx, CDi, Jaguar, Game.com etc games that are cheap, even as factory sealed copies, despite the fact that there might not be that many copies of those games out there simply because of the fact that not very many collectors are intrested in getting those games, while even regular SNES, PS1 etc games like Mega Man X, Castlevania IV, Final Fantasy VII (not to mention games like Chrono Trigger, Legend of Mana, Earthbound...) etc can cost 2-4+ times as much just as loose cartridges as those factory sealed games cost despite the fact that there are 10-100+ times more copies of those popular games.
My WTB thread (Sega CD/Saturn games)
Also looking to buy: Ys III (TG-16 CD), Shadowrun (Genesis) Hori N64 mini pad and Slayer (3DO) in long box/just the long box
Forlorn Drifter
Next-Gen

Post by Forlorn Drifter »

D.D.D. wrote:

If you're collecting, why not get it~ If you're gaming, it's okay.

I bought it pretty soon after getting my 360, so I still have it.

I was just wondering. Its kinda along the lines of my Amon Amarth special edition Twilight of the Thunder God EP. 2000 copies in the world, can be found pretty easily online for $25 bucks or so. Sadly, the posters that come with them are all pretty shot, simply from being folded in the package for so long.
ninjainspandex wrote:Maybe I'm just a pervert

PSN: Green-Whiskey
Owned Consoles: GameCube, N64, PS3, PS4, GBASP
RyaNtheSlayA
Next-Gen

Post by RyaNtheSlayA »

Dark Souls on PC is basically unplayable for me.

Makes me wish I had just saved 20 bucks and got it for PS3.

So if anybody has a copy they want to let go... :lol:

I need a new single player game to keep me busy. I'm starting to get sick of multiplayer stuff, but, I can't find anything in my current library that I really want to play. I have Darksiders and Red Faction Armageddon but Darksiders doesn't work for whatever reason and Red Faction is terrible on PC.
I'm still not sure whether I'm a kid or a squid now.
Flake

Post by Flake »

There is no feeling like the feeling you get in Crazy Taxi when you drop off your last fare with 0.5 seconds left and beat your buddy's best score by a buck-fifty.
Maybe now Nintendo will acknowledge Metroid has a fanbase?
flojocabron
Next-Gen

Post by flojocabron »

Flake wrote:There is no feeling like the feeling you get in Crazy Taxi when you drop off your last fare with 0.5 seconds left and beat your buddy's best score by a buck-fifty.

Or when you drop off the preist and he tells you

"Your one HELL of a driver!"
2600 and jr,5200,nes/top loader, master system, intellivision, TG-16, genesis 1,2,3, SNES, snesJR, CDX, 3DOfz10, gamegear, gameboy and pocket, GBC, sega saturn, PSOne w/screen, Virtual Boy, N64, NGPC, Gameboy Advance sp, Dreamcast, Black Dreamcast, oXBOX, Playstation 2, PStwo, Gamecube, gameboy player, DS lite,DSi XL, PSP1000/3000,Wii,PS3 120gb,3DSXL, xbox 360, PSvita, PS4