Next-Gen

Re: Random Gaming Thoughts

Post by BoneSnapDeez »

REPO thinks this forum is his blog.

RCBH928 thinks this forum is Quora.
marurun

Post by marurun »

BoneSnapDeez wrote:REPO thinks this forum is his blog.

RCBH928 thinks this forum is Quora.

Does that make us a Quog or a Blora?
Dope Pope on a Rope
B/S/T thread
My Classic Games Collection
My Steam Profile
The PC Engine Software Bible Forum, with Shoutbox chat - the new Internet home for PC Engine fandom.
RCBH928
Next-Gen

Post by RCBH928 »

alienjesus wrote:
You do know this a retro gaming forum right? It's like, a whole forum dedicated to how things don't stop existing just because they're no longer the newest thing.

Anapan compared the price of PS Vita with Android tablets, I just assumed that meant a new Vita and a new tablet. Not a used Vita price compared to a new tablet price.
Note
Next-Gen

Post by Note »

Anapan wrote:Just found out that there's a documentary series on Videogame Box Art. I'm a big fan of Daniel Ibbertson (Slope's Game Room) so I'm excited to check it out. Looks like it's available on Prime Video among other streaming services.
Video Game Box Art: The Stories Behind the Covers

Woah, never heard of this documentary. Thanks for sharing Anapan.

Love the illustrations that used to grace the cover of games back in the day and curious about the behind the scenes and the process of their creation.
Markies
Next-Gen

Post by Markies »

I learned today that there were 21 Just Dance games released for the Nintendo Wii.

The final one being Just Dance 2020, released in November of 2019.
RCBH928
Next-Gen

Post by RCBH928 »

I also have noticed that I have owned my Wii for 14 years. Thats very hard to gulp.
Note
Next-Gen

Post by Note »

I've been having an issue attempting to buy games from Xbox Live Arcade lately and am curious if anyone else has run into this issue before. I'm using an Xbox 360, and have tried to purchase a few games, but keep running into Error 80167611, which states something to the affect that there's a problem with my payment method. However, I've tried two different cards and PayPal but run into the same error.

I've tried a few different games and a few different payment methods. Has anyone else encountered this issue with Xbox Live Arcade before? If so, any advice to clear up the issue?
RCBH928
Next-Gen

Post by RCBH928 »

Note wrote:I've been having an issue attempting to buy games from Xbox Live Arcade lately and am curious if anyone else has run into this issue before. I'm using an Xbox 360, and have tried to purchase a few games, but keep running into Error 80167611, which states something to the affect that there's a problem with my payment method. However, I've tried two different cards and PayPal but run into the same error.

I've tried a few different games and a few different payment methods. Has anyone else encountered this issue with Xbox Live Arcade before? If so, any advice to clear up the issue?

Sony is pulling the plug on the PS3 store so the same might be happening for xbox 360.
isiolia
Next-Gen

Post by isiolia »

Note wrote:I've tried a few different games and a few different payment methods. Has anyone else encountered this issue with Xbox Live Arcade before? If so, any advice to clear up the issue?

Haven't run into it myself, though MS's site suggests making sure your billing address is up to date, including making sure the zip code has the extra four digits on it. They also suggest buying things via the web site instead of on the console if it still won't work.
Note
Next-Gen

Post by Note »

Appreciate the thoughts on this. I'm gonna try to adjust my account address.

If that doesn't work, I'll look into trying to purchase a game on the site, which I haven't done before, but worth a shot.