Random Gaming Thoughts

Anything that is gaming related that doesn't fit well anywhere else
hashiriya1
Next-Gen

Re: Random Gaming Thoughts

Post by hashiriya1 »

D.D.D. wrote:Ah the Mitsubishi Zero; the predecessor to the Mitsubishi Eclipse.

Sorry, but no. If anything, the Evolution. The Eclipse is a Chrysler product with a Mitsubishi badge. The Evolution, now that is a true Mitsubishi. Besides, the Eclipse was never sold officially in Japan. Any Eclipse you find in Japan is left-hand drive and imported into Japan by Chrysler.

I know you were probably saying that in jest, but I get kinda anal about cars, especially Japanese cars. :x :wink: Carry on!
Menegrothx
Next-Gen

Post by Menegrothx »

I don't know much about cars, except that Mitsubishi Lancer Evo has to be the best car in the world when you take in consideration how much you get for your money
At 202.9 hp (151.3 kW) per litre it has one of the highest specific outputs per litre of any roadcar engine. With a curb weight of 1,450 kg (3,197 lb), it achieves 0–60 mph in 3.5 seconds, 0–100 mph in 9.1 seconds, 1/4 mile in 12.1 seconds at 117 mph (188 km/h), and a top speed of 175 mph (282 km/h) while costing £48,000. BBC's television series Top Gear demonstrated that the stock FQ-400 could surprisingly keep up with a Lamborghini Murciélago around a test track.

5 seats instead of 2 and since it's a rally car, it's also a very capable offroader and has 4wd. A muscle car or a super car cant do 200 km/h on a bumpy, snowy or muddy race track.
All that from a 2 litre engine

WRC is God Tier motor sport :)

/offtopic
My WTB thread (Sega CD/Saturn games)
Also looking to buy: Ys III (TG-16 CD), Shadowrun (Genesis) Hori N64 mini pad and Slayer (3DO) in long box/just the long box
RyaNtheSlayA
Next-Gen

Post by RyaNtheSlayA »

Spec sheets only tell you so much about how a car drives. Having driven a few, I would never buy a Mitsubishi.

Ristar is so awesome, too bad the great music sometimes sounds a bit muffled. :?
I'm still not sure whether I'm a kid or a squid now.
Gunstar Green
Next-Gen

Post by Gunstar Green »

This random thought was bugging me all day.

I wonder why they got rid of the lightning whip in the Super and Mega Turrican games. Did they think it made them too easy?
SamuraiMegas
Next-Gen

Post by SamuraiMegas »

Tell me if this a good or shitty deal I got.
Mvc2 w/ booklet no case 30$
Hobie-wan wrote:Milk the banana for all it's worth.

My BST Thread
D.D.D.
Next-Gen

Post by D.D.D. »

hashiriya1 wrote:
D.D.D. wrote:Ah the Mitsubishi Zero; the predecessor to the Mitsubishi Eclipse.

Sorry, but no. If anything, the Evolution. The Eclipse is a Chrysler product with a Mitsubishi badge. The Evolution, now that is a true Mitsubishi. Besides, the Eclipse was never sold officially in Japan. Any Eclipse you find in Japan is left-hand drive and imported into Japan by Chrysler.

I know you were probably saying that in jest, but I get kinda anal about cars, especially Japanese cars. :x :wink: Carry on!

Absurd enough? ;) :lol:
Interesting about Chrysler though. I actually saw an Eclipse the other day in Isesaki and later that day in Karuizawa. Weird coincidence (never seeing one before that day).
 (FC, AVFC, NES, SFC x2, SNES, N64, GC x2, Wii x2)*(G&W x7, GB, GBpocket, GBASP, DS-L x2)
(GEN, SS x3, DC x3)*(PCE-Duo)*(Xbox:500GB)*(NGCDZ, NGPC)*(PS1, PStwo, PS3:160GB, PSP.3K)
SamuraiMegas
Next-Gen

Post by SamuraiMegas »

>random game thoughts thread
>talking bout real life cars
>wut
Anywho when do you think the next arkham game will be out?
Hobie-wan wrote:Milk the banana for all it's worth.

My BST Thread
dreamcast4ever83
128-bit

Post by dreamcast4ever83 »

////why must my dog love to stay in our room and fart all night till all plant life does not exist.

Of course my wife always blames me
Gunstar Green
Next-Gen

Post by Gunstar Green »

SamuraiMegas wrote:Tell me if this a good or shitty deal I got.
Mvc2 w/ booklet no case 30$

Probably a fair price, you didn't do good nor bad, though you could've found it complete for that price or for a few dollars more.
RyaNtheSlayA
Next-Gen

Post by RyaNtheSlayA »

SamuraiMegas wrote:>random game thoughts thread
>talking bout real life cars
>wut
Anywho when do you think the next arkham game will be out?

It's going to be a "silver age" game set before Arkham Asylum and City.

I just know that IF Mark Hamill isn't doing the voice of the Joker like the rumors are saying, I'll be very disappointed.

If you didn't know, the Arkham games are a continuation of the Batman: The Animated Series story line. So if you're itchin for some Batman (with some of the same voice actors even!) you may want to check that show out. It's pretty fantastic.
I'm still not sure whether I'm a kid or a squid now.