Share some of your best gaming screen shots

Anything that is gaming related that doesn't fit well anywhere else
Stark
Next-Gen

Re: Share some of your best gaming screen shots

Post by Stark »

BogusMeatFactory wrote:Great Screenshots Noise! I think people are nailing it with the Beyond: Two Souls. I have played a bit of it and plan on finishing it, but I do not feel the impact of my decisions like I did with Heavy Rain and Indigo Prophecy. I am curious to know what is going on, but there isn't a huge focus on the mystery of what is going on. I don't see an overall plot developing or a goal.

I love Quantic Dream, but I do feel that there was a big of a disjointed sense of storytelling with Beyond. I am going to complete it though and see how things come together.

The game is worth finishing dude. I like a lot in the latter half of the story telling and I'd be excited to hear your thoughts and discuss.
Let strength be granted, so the world might be mended...so the world might be mended.
noiseredux
Next-Gen

Post by noiseredux »

Forward To The Sky
BoneSnapDeez
Next-Gen

Post by BoneSnapDeez »

Cute.
noiseredux
Next-Gen

Post by noiseredux »

BoneSnapDeez wrote:Cute.

you would love it. But since it's not on a console, I know you won't play it. :(
AppleQueso

Post by AppleQueso »

oooohhh I want
dsheinem
Next-Gen

Post by dsheinem »

noiseredux wrote:
BoneSnapDeez wrote:Cute.

you would love it. But since it's not on a console, I know you won't play it. :(

When I saw it on Steam I saw this review: http://www.hardcoregamer.com/2015/02/03 ... ky/132656/

is it way off?
noiseredux
Next-Gen

Post by noiseredux »

dsheinem wrote:is it way off?

it's off, but not way off. It DOES seem overly harsh though. The game is really short (took me 2 hrs). It does have some graphical glitches - though they were few and far between. It feels a lot more like Ico than Zelda though. I guess I'd say this: it feels like a good 2 hour demo that would make me want to play an 8 hour game. Does that make sense? It has some really good ideas and really good mechanics, but it's ultimately too easy so you just breeze through wishing there was more to it. It's the sort of game I'd recommend if it were on sale for $2. But I paid $8 and wouldn't recommend anyone else do that (except maybe Bone :wink: ). When it ended, my first thought was "well, if this sells they'll probably actually nail it in the sequel." A good start, but just not enough to it.
Stark
Next-Gen

Post by Stark »

Let strength be granted, so the world might be mended...so the world might be mended.
noiseredux
Next-Gen

Post by noiseredux »

Fragems
Next-Gen

Post by Fragems »

Asura's Wrath