Front Mission: Gun Hazard

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
pierrot
Next-Gen

Re: Share some of your best gaming screen shots

Post by pierrot »

Gun Hazard is a game I always think about giving more chances. I can never really seem to get into it, though. Maybe because I tend to start it up expecting to be playing something more like an action RPG than a mech game. I like both kinds of games, but-- Ranger-X is just so good, it's tough not to compare other mech games with it.
Xeogred
Next-Gen

Post by Xeogred »

Yeah there is a bit of a learning curve with its movement and controls. I think changing the Arm controls to the second setting works best for me personally, only Up and Down on the d-pad move the arms and your direction of fire, then I bumped up the turning speed on that to very high. Set the main control scheme to the second setting as well, so L is switching special weapons, while X is dash (which you don't have to hold), etc. I dabbled into Metal Warriors and Cybernator in the past but they never clicked with me yet because of the controls, though I think these three run on the same engine and Square Soft got those devs to team up with for Gun Hazard, I'm excited to give them another go. It was easier to approach Gun Hazard differently for me though since I knew it would be a little slower paced with the mixing of genres. The OST and vibes are off the charts, the story is cool too. I'm loving it.
pierrot
Next-Gen

Post by pierrot »

I'll have to keep those control changes in mind, next time I try it. I don't know if I ever realized there was that level of customization to the controls.
dsheinem
Next-Gen

Post by dsheinem »

It has been interesting spending a lot of time in Norse-inspired lands lately.

Skyrim VR

God of War (2018)

And a couple of non-Norse picks from Uncharted: Lost Legacy

Rydon
24-bit

Post by Rydon »

How's the VR for Skyrim? Are you using a dualshock controller or ps move? I am assuming DS but was not sure if they added ps move support or what.
Anayo
Next-Gen

Post by Anayo »

I beat Twinkle Tale (Sega Mega Drive) on my Nvidia Shield Portable yesterday. Throughout the play-through I took some nice screenshots.

dsheinem
Next-Gen

Post by dsheinem »

Rydon wrote:How's the VR for Skyrim? Are you using a dualshock controller or ps move? I am assuming DS but was not sure if they added ps move support or what.

You can use either, but I use the DS. The game is already fantastic, of course, but it is something special in VR. I’ll take the added immersion at the cost of muddier textures any day. If I want to marvel at the game’s graphical scalability I will fire it up w/enhancements on my PC. If I want to play it, though, I can’t imagine ever playing it in non-VR again.
Segata
Next-Gen

Post by Segata »

Only Xenoblade X is missing but every Xeno game is represented. Zeke is dressed like Bart from Xenogears. Kos-Mos Xenosaga. Shulk Xenoblade 1. T-Elos from XenoSaga and Fiora from Xenoblade 1. This is Xenoblade 2.

Kos-Mos

Shulk meets Rex.

Zeke doing Xenogears cosplay as Bart

T-elos Xenosaga

Fiora Xenoblade 1

The game just needs Elma from X then the ensemble is complete.