Next-Gen

Re: Am I missing something here?

Post by harper »

Good to see I'm not alone. haha
cookie monster
Next-Gen

Post by cookie monster »

I am not antisocial i just hate strange people walking up to me and starting conversations with me cause it is never the normal people that wanna talk i get the elderly or mentally challenged or my all time favorites the know it alls who wouldn't know it if there ass was on fire so i am a constant source of amusement when taken out in public as to what i might say or do :lol:
christopher85
24-bit

Post by christopher85 »

You guys make me smile. I hope to bump into any of you someday haha

Maybe I did smell that day.
pakopako
Next-Gen

Post by pakopako »

Technically, you do meet us here every time you're online.
My scheduling skills have died of dysentery; I hope to visit at least on a monthly basis.
Still, don't forget to tip your waitress.
nightrnr
Next-Gen

Post by nightrnr »

I like striking up the occasional gaming conversation with a stranger (and I'm usually dead quiet).
You definitely have to know your audience though. As others have said, a lot of people won't have anything to say about modding.

In the right time and setting, say the gaming section of a used entertainment shop, I've had some decent friendly gaming conversions.

That all said, I rarely if ever join a Group of people talking. All the strangers I've talked to were loners like me (again, in a gamer environment).
...just another lost soul...
Luke
Next-Gen

Post by Luke »

I'm quite the opposite. I love the company of others and striking up a conversation with a complete stranger.

If you can't approach strangers, I would imagine college was/would be quite a lonely experience for some of you.
TEKTORO
Next-Gen

Post by TEKTORO »

I went out to find some retro games the other day and there was a guy browsing the PS2 games.I over heard him asking the store owner about PS1 games which they stopped taking in.I then approach the lad and ask what game he was looking for,he replied Final Fantasy 9 I looked online but they wanted $40.So I told him lets exchange numbers and Ill keep an eye out for you.

So anyways later that day I did some searching and found some new ones for 14.99.I gave him call but he didnt answer so I texted him the info and didnt even get a thank you or hey whats up?

Im a people person and a half,but I do kinda have that look like you dont wanna mess with da bull which is so stereotypical its not like I asked for his cc info :lol:

O'well his loss and my gain as I found $20 bucks on the ground after dinner @ a Downtown Philly superb resturant last night.Haha
If you can see the future while remembering the past, you may just have control of the present.