Please help with Red Dead Revolver!!

Anything that is gaming related that doesn't fit well anywhere else
NintenBroke
8-bit

Please help with Red Dead Revolver!!

Post by NintenBroke »

So I am playing through Red Dead Revolver on PS2. I have gone through every chapter up until "Hells Pass" I get through that chapter to the end and the game just wont go on, it doesn't freeze or anything its just when I have shot all the indians, nothing else happens, but the wagon appears to be rocking back and forth and the sound of the whip on the horses is still going. I thought it may be a problem with the disc so I went out to gamestop today and picked up another copy and popped it in using my save file on my memory card and it does the same friggin thing????? Any suggestions or explanation as to why its doing this? Please help as I really want to finish this game. Thanks
NintenBroke
8-bit

Re: Please help with Red Dead Revolver!!

Post by NintenBroke »

OK so I found on youtube that I am not the only 1 to have this "glitch" happen to me. Some of those replies stated that after "trying repeatedly" that they got it to go on. Now I had already tried repeatedly but I just went through it again and again and finally when I got the that part I zoomed in and shot all the Indians and it went on!! I didn't see or shoot any other indians than the same ones I had been shooting, but whatever. I'm just happy that I can finish now. Mods you can close the thread or remove it or however you see fit. Thanks