Anything that is gaming related that doesn't fit well anywhere else
User avatar
swiftzx
Next-Gen
 
Posts: 2945
Joined: Sat Oct 24, 2009 6:13 pm
Location: Youngsville,NC

Re: Games Acquired 2012

by swiftzx Fri Feb 24, 2012 10:10 pm

noiseredux wrote:yeah I have the Wii collection but I haven't played it in over a year. I never touch the Wii.


Here's a tip; rotate your consoles. I've been doing that recently and played my ps3 this month with Motorstorm and Resistance 2. Next week, I plan to get Donkey Kong Country Returns and Rhythm Heaven Fever to play my Wii. If you play the Wii as much as the ps3, you'd be satisfied with both of them.
Sale thread (please buy!): viewtopic.php?f=22&t=19428
User avatar
noiseredux
Next-Gen
 
Posts: 36039
Joined: Fri Nov 14, 2008 1:09 pm

Re: Games Acquired 2012

by noiseredux Fri Feb 24, 2012 10:37 pm

swiftzx wrote:Here's a tip; rotate your consoles. I've been doing that recently and played my ps3 this month with Motorstorm and Resistance 2. Next week, I plan to get Donkey Kong Country Returns and Rhythm Heaven Fever to play my Wii. If you play the Wii as much as the ps3, you'd be satisfied with both of them.


it's not that I think I wouldn't find games I'd like on Wii man... I'm just a bit OCD. I have a bit of an addictive/obsessive personality. My mind focuses on a single thing at a time, and I've learned to accept and embrace that for what it is.
AppleQueso wrote:The thing you need to realize is that eventually Noise will do everything, especially all those things he said he'd not do.

Image
User avatar
Gamerforlife
Next-Gen
 
Posts: 10185
Joined: Thu Jul 12, 2007 5:15 pm
Location: Florida

Re: Games Acquired 2012

by Gamerforlife Fri Feb 24, 2012 11:43 pm

A copy of Ninja Warriors Again, Super Famicom version CIB
RyaNtheSlayA wrote:
Seriously. Screw you Shao Kahn I'm gonna play Animal Crossing.
User avatar
noiseredux
Next-Gen
 
Posts: 36039
Joined: Fri Nov 14, 2008 1:09 pm

Re: Games Acquired 2012

by noiseredux Sat Feb 25, 2012 11:46 am

the special edition re-releases of the first two Oneechanbara games. :D

Image
AppleQueso wrote:The thing you need to realize is that eventually Noise will do everything, especially all those things he said he'd not do.

Image
User avatar
ExedExes
Next-Gen
 
Posts: 7334
Joined: Fri Nov 18, 2011 11:56 pm
Location: HI-POINT AREA

Re: Games Acquired 2012

by ExedExes Sat Feb 25, 2012 12:53 pm

Adding Konami Collector's Series Arcade Advanced (GBA) to list

Again, expecting just a cartridge only on Ebay as the description said

Image

Ended up CIB :!: all for $5 (free ship)!
Image
Xeogred wrote:The obvious answer is that it's time for the Dreamcast 2.
User avatar
Gamerforlife
Next-Gen
 
Posts: 10185
Joined: Thu Jul 12, 2007 5:15 pm
Location: Florida

Re: Games Acquired 2012

by Gamerforlife Sat Feb 25, 2012 1:24 pm

noiseredux wrote:the special edition re-releases of the first two Oneechanbara games. :D

Image


I really want to try that series
RyaNtheSlayA wrote:
Seriously. Screw you Shao Kahn I'm gonna play Animal Crossing.
User avatar
noiseredux
Next-Gen
 
Posts: 36039
Joined: Fri Nov 14, 2008 1:09 pm

Re: Games Acquired 2012

by noiseredux Sat Feb 25, 2012 2:05 pm

Gamerforlife wrote:I really want to try that series


the special editions are Simple 2000 Series #80 and 101. The difference is extra characters. You might be able to find the original releases slightly cheaper which were #60-something and 90-something if I recall.

Also, you could try to get the EUR versions which were releases as Zombie Hunters 1 & 2 and I *think* are ports of the special editions. Though they seem a bit rarer than the JPN versions.
AppleQueso wrote:The thing you need to realize is that eventually Noise will do everything, especially all those things he said he'd not do.

Image
User avatar
ZenErik
Next-Gen
 
Posts: 4176
Joined: Sat Apr 09, 2011 12:15 am
Location: Boston

Re: Games Acquired 2012

by ZenErik Mon Feb 27, 2012 1:31 pm

Image

Image

Image
My B/S/T thread! :)
NN ID: Erikdayokyun ||| 3DS FC: 3797-6415-1148
PSN ID: ZenErik (PS3 + PSVita)
Steam: Erikdayo ||| Origin: Erikdayo ||| UPlay: Erikdayo ||| SE ID: Erikdayo
XBL ID: Erikdayo
User avatar
noiseredux
Next-Gen
 
Posts: 36039
Joined: Fri Nov 14, 2008 1:09 pm

Re: Games Acquired 2012

by noiseredux Mon Feb 27, 2012 1:34 pm

^dibs on Gal*Gun if you don't like it. :lol:
AppleQueso wrote:The thing you need to realize is that eventually Noise will do everything, especially all those things he said he'd not do.

Image
User avatar
ZenErik
Next-Gen
 
Posts: 4176
Joined: Sat Apr 09, 2011 12:15 am
Location: Boston

Re: Games Acquired 2012

by ZenErik Mon Feb 27, 2012 1:41 pm

noiseredux wrote:^dibs on Gal*Gun if you don't like it. :lol:

Oh I love it. Don't you worry. I've played the demo on the 360. With Move support this SHOULD BE even better.

Unless it's a poorly done port. :P

It's really a fun game. Just not one to play around a significant other unless she is into anime as well. :D
My B/S/T thread! :)
NN ID: Erikdayokyun ||| 3DS FC: 3797-6415-1148
PSN ID: ZenErik (PS3 + PSVita)
Steam: Erikdayo ||| Origin: Erikdayo ||| UPlay: Erikdayo ||| SE ID: Erikdayo
XBL ID: Erikdayo
Return to General Gaming

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider] and 5 guests