Has anyone used the 50% trade in promotion at Gamestop?

Anything that is gaming related that doesn't fit well anywhere else
someone3760
24-bit

Has anyone used the 50% trade in promotion at Gamestop?

Post by someone3760 »

Until the 19th if you have a promo code (if you bought ANYTHING at Gamestop in the last several weeks there is a promo code on your receipt) you can get an extra 50% more on all trade ins! There are actually some good deals to be traded in :).

I hate to beg, but would anyone have an extra promo code on an old receipt? I was looking to trade in all my 360 games today but I don't have a promo code :/. I can give you a copy of Pyschonauts if you want, literally any purchase (even a $1 purchase) in the past three weeks got a promo code. Thanks!
jmbarnes101
Next-Gen

Re: Has anyone used the 50% trade in promotion at Gamestop?

Post by jmbarnes101 »

What is the promo code? I should have a couple of receipts lying around.
My FS/FT/WTTF list:
http://racketboy.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=51197

Game Systems Owned:
NES, NES 2 (AV mod), SNES, SNES 2, N64 (Pikachu), N64 original (boxed), Gamecube (Orange, Silver, Purple), Wii, Wii U (Zelda), GB Pocket, GBA (2x-Arctic & Indigo), GBA SP (3x), DS Lite (Crimson/Black), 3DS (Aqua Blue), Sega Genesis and 32X, Game Gear, Lynx, PSP (2x), Vita, and Gold PS4.
someone3760
24-bit

Re: Has anyone used the 50% trade in promotion at Gamestop?

Post by someone3760 »

jmbarnes101 wrote:What is the promo code? I should have a couple of receipts lying around.

It should be somewhere near the bottom of your receipt (any receipt older than Sunday). I would really appreciate a promo code man, the trade in deal ends this weekend :). I can also trade you that game for it too!