Anyone ever play a video game while having sex?

Anything that is gaming related that doesn't fit well anywhere else
BoneSnapDeez
Next-Gen

Re: Anyone ever play a video game while having sex?

Post by BoneSnapDeez »

Yes, but have you ever been playing a video game and thought, "Hey, I could also be having sex right now!"??
Exhuminator
Next-Gen

Post by Exhuminator »

BoneSnapDeez wrote:have you ever been playing a video game and thought, "Hey, I could also be having sex right now!"??

Not that I can ever recall. If the video game I'm playing is unfulfilling enough that my mind starts to wander, I'm typically thinking stuff like; "I could be improving my house right now." or "I could be working on something creative right now." or "I should get some sleep like a sane person."

On the other hand, I have played video games that were about sex. They usually are on PC, come from Japan, and are questionably translated into English. Fair enough; the booty don't need localizing.
PLAY KING'S FIELD.
PartridgeSenpai
Next-Gen

Post by PartridgeSenpai »

Exhuminator wrote:Not once while having sex has the thought; "I really wish I could play a video game right now!" even once popped into my head.

I have to admit that that is a thought I've had many times during anything sexual, at least as something I'd rather be doing instead of something I'd want to be doing during :lol:
Just comes with the territory of being asexual, I guess X3
I identify everyone via avatar, so if you change your avatar, I genuinely might completely forget who you are. -- Me
Nintendork666
Next-Gen

Post by Nintendork666 »

no, i like sex way more than ill ever enjoy any video game. i dont care what it is

i get in there
AMD Ryzen™ 9 7900X // MSI GAMING X TRIO GeForce RTX 3090 Image
Dikdikvandik
32-bit

Post by Dikdikvandik »

BoneSnapDeez wrote:Yes, but have you ever been playing a video game and thought, "Hey, I could also be having sex right now!"??

If you knew the kind of games I like to play you already know the answer.