Anyone ever play a video game while having sex?

Anything that is gaming related that doesn't fit well anywhere else
noiseredux
Next-Gen

Re: Anyone ever play a video game while having sex?

Post by noiseredux »

Luke wrote:I have a feeling about 90% of the people who've posted in this thread have actually had sex while playing a game.
By themselves.

NintendoLegend
32-bit

Post by NintendoLegend »

To answer the thread title question: I am sure that someone has, yes.

Have I personallly, though? No.

... not yet...
SkirmishFrogs.com -- A lighthearted retro gaming community.

NintendoLegend.com -- One retro gamer's quest to play and review every American-released NES game.
ZeroAX
Next-Gen

Post by ZeroAX »

Luke wrote:Can the title of this thread be re-named "Really awful, pathetic, non-inspiring joke thread"?

And I'm rethinking my last post. I don't think 90% of the people who post in this thread understand sex, therefor haven't had it; even with themselves.

Is being liberal too much for you? Too bad it's a free world eh? :lol:
BoneSnapDeez wrote:The success of a console is determined by how much I enjoy it.
dunpeal2064
Next-Gen

Post by dunpeal2064 »

Luke wrote:Can the title of this thread be re-named "Really awful, pathetic, non-inspiring joke thread"?

And I'm rethinking my last post. I don't think 90% of the people who post in this thread understand sex, therefor haven't had it; even with themselves.

Understanding? Monkeys fuck.
noiseredux
Next-Gen

Post by noiseredux »

Luke, why so crabby? :|
D.D.D.
Next-Gen

Post by D.D.D. »

Sex?
Attachments
sex helmets.jpg
sex helmets.jpg (69.34 KiB) Viewed 599 times
 (FC, AVFC, NES, SFC x2, SNES, N64, GC x2, Wii x2)*(G&W x7, GB, GBpocket, GBASP, DS-L x2)
(GEN, SS x3, DC x3)*(PCE-Duo)*(Xbox:500GB)*(NGCDZ, NGPC)*(PS1, PStwo, PS3:160GB, PSP.3K)
D.D.D.
Next-Gen

Post by D.D.D. »

noiseredux wrote:
Luke wrote:I have a feeling about 90% of the people who've posted in this thread have actually had sex while playing a game.
By themselves.

Bravo sir~ :D
 (FC, AVFC, NES, SFC x2, SNES, N64, GC x2, Wii x2)*(G&W x7, GB, GBpocket, GBASP, DS-L x2)
(GEN, SS x3, DC x3)*(PCE-Duo)*(Xbox:500GB)*(NGCDZ, NGPC)*(PS1, PStwo, PS3:160GB, PSP.3K)
Luke
Next-Gen

Post by Luke »

noiseredux wrote:Luke, why so crabby? :|

Dunno. This thread is just so juvenile and stupid I can't believe it hasn't already been locked. After the first post the response should have been something close to "You obviously don't know how to have sex. Thread Locked". None of the jokes are funny, it has no purpose being in the General Gaming thread, and any one who has a partner who would perform sex acts while the other is doing anything other than reciprocating makes both parties seem disparagingly stupid and inadequate.

"Yeah, my girl gives me head while I play gameboy"... Really? I mean, Really? 1) If it's a joke, it's not the slightest bit funny. 2) If it's true, I don't believe you. 3) If for some unknown reason to man, the woman performing the act has to be the fattest, ugliest, stupidest bitch on the planet, and if you have to play games while receiving fellatio, you have zero experience in the act of sex.

This topic just seems so beneath this group. It's dumb, unfunny, and if anywhere, should be listed in the dumb thread. You guys are embarrassing yourself and this community with this thread. I'm all for a dick or fart joke here or there, but this thread is really dumb.
ZeroAX
Next-Gen

Post by ZeroAX »

Just want to say, that having sex with ugly people is still sex. Sorry for not being so superficial like you.

And also...

Seriously dude, sex is a part of life. If you and the missus never spice things up either in sexy, strange or funny ways it's ok, but you can't judge others. And I for one don't think that it should be a taboo to talk about it. I don't like violence and stick out of threads that don't concern me. Just do the same.
Last edited by ZeroAX on Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BoneSnapDeez wrote:The success of a console is determined by how much I enjoy it.
noiseredux
Next-Gen

Post by noiseredux »

I agree it's a pretty silly thread, Luke. But not much sillier than the Game Boy in the shower thread really. If you're playing Game Boy in the shower, then you don't know how to shower. And you're dirty and stinky. I don't think this thread is exactly the downward spiral of our forum, though. It's just silly.