Anything that is gaming related that doesn't fit well anywhere else
User avatar
SwooshBear
Next-Gen
 
Posts: 1237
Joined: Thu Jul 15, 2010 10:40 pm
Location: Youngsville, NC

Re: Anyone ever play a handheld in the shower?

by SwooshBear Thu Aug 25, 2011 5:44 pm

BoringSupreez wrote:
insanecow0 wrote:I wouldn't want to get electrocuted.

Two AA batteries aren't going to electrocute anyone.

What about a Gamegear? Those take 6 AA batteries :lol:
Incognito D wrote:Mere months after buying my original GBA, Nintendo trolled me hard by releasing the SP.

Check me out on twitter: SwooshBear742
User avatar
flamepanther
Next-Gen
 
Posts: 1608
Joined: Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:40 pm

Re: Anyone ever play a handheld in the shower?

by flamepanther Thu Aug 25, 2011 5:53 pm

SwooshBear wrote:
BoringSupreez wrote:
insanecow0 wrote:I wouldn't want to get electrocuted.

Two AA batteries aren't going to electrocute anyone.

What about a Gamegear? Those take 6 AA batteries :lol:

Only after the first few minutes, when the batteries run out and you have to plug in the AC adaptor ;)
Image
User avatar
Inazuma
Next-Gen
 
Posts: 2940
Joined: Thu Jul 23, 2009 11:35 pm
Location: USA

Re: Anyone ever play a handheld in the shower?

by Inazuma Thu Aug 25, 2011 6:00 pm

I used to play Mario Kart DS online, while taking a dump. I would get first place too. (^_^)

Too bad that game didn't support voice chat. There would have been some shit talkin'.
User avatar
emwearz
Next-Gen
 
Posts: 4639
Joined: Fri Jul 31, 2009 9:24 pm
Location: Melbourne, Australia

Re: Anyone ever play a handheld in the shower?

by emwearz Thu Aug 25, 2011 6:01 pm

Image
User avatar
Betamax001
Next-Gen
 
Posts: 1357
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2009 4:47 pm
Location: United States

Re: Anyone ever play a handheld in the shower?

by Betamax001 Thu Aug 25, 2011 7:37 pm

Like many, I play handhelds on the crapper. In the shower....no. That's a bit excessive. Plus it would get wet.
NES, SNES, PS1, N64, DC, PS2, GCN, Wii, PS3, 360, GB, GBC, GBA, GBA SP, PSP 3000, and 3DS XL

PSN ID: SaturnXMKII
Steam ID: betamax001
User avatar
Pichu
128-bit
 
Posts: 853
Joined: Mon Feb 15, 2010 8:47 pm

Re: Anyone ever play a handheld in the shower?

by Pichu Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:01 pm

Puns everywhere!
But no, I've never had a problem out of the entire week I did do it. :lol:
User avatar
samsonlonghair
Next-Gen
 
Posts: 4861
Joined: Tue Feb 17, 2009 2:11 pm
Location: Now: Richmond, VA. Formerly: Near the WV/VA border

Re: Anyone ever play a handheld in the shower?

by samsonlonghair Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:17 pm

Inazuma wrote:I used to play Mario Kart DS online, while taking a dump. I would get first place too. (^_^)

Too bad that game didn't support voice chat. There would have been some shit talkin'.

You took first place?
Funny, sound like you took number two.



I can't resist a bad pun.
User avatar
Xeogred
Next-Gen
 
Posts: 14286
Joined: Thu Apr 02, 2009 7:49 pm
Location: KC

Re: Anyone ever play a handheld in the shower?

by Xeogred Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:18 pm

*drum roll*
User avatar
lisalover1
Next-Gen
 
Posts: 4964
Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2008 10:50 am
Location: Redmond, WA

Re: Anyone ever play a handheld in the shower?

by lisalover1 Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:39 pm

Pichu wrote:
dedalusdedalus wrote:Come to think about it, I'm surprised that no one has ever built a waterproof handheld.

How would that work? Would the screen have to be super bright or something?

I'm positive that there would be a market for that. Maybe a waterproof wall-mounted tablet device, sort of like a next-gen shower radio? I would buy that.

Also, I have played a game while taking a bath, and have even watched a movie while taking a bath before. Heck, I have even brought a TV and DVD player outside near the pool so I can watch it while swimming!
Image
~My name's Vicky, by the way!~ ^_^
User avatar
BoringSupreez
Next-Gen
 
Posts: 9740
Joined: Wed Feb 11, 2009 10:09 pm
Location: Tokyo

Re: Anyone ever play a handheld in the shower?

by BoringSupreez Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:45 pm

lisalover1 wrote:
Pichu wrote:
dedalusdedalus wrote:Come to think about it, I'm surprised that no one has ever built a waterproof handheld.

How would that work? Would the screen have to be super bright or something?

I'm positive that there would be a market for that. Maybe a waterproof wall-mounted tablet device, sort of like a next-gen shower radio? I would buy that.

Also, I have played a game while taking a bath, and have even watched a movie while taking a bath before. Heck, I have even brought a TV and DVD player outside near the pool so I can watch it while swimming!

How are you supposed to be able to have a good time swimming if you're focusing on a movie? I'd rather do one or the other.
prfsnl_gmr wrote:There is nothing feigned about it. What I wrote is a display of actual moral superiority.
Return to General Gaming

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests