Anything that is gaming related that doesn't fit well anywhere else
Markies
128-bit

Re: What are you playing?

by Markies Thu Nov 07, 2019 10:20 pm

I started Luigi's Mansion for the Nintendo GameCube this evening.

I wanted to play this during the Spooky month of October, but Growlanser III took a bit more time than I thought it would. However, it's now cold and it still is spooky, so I think it still fits.

I've only barely touched the game, but I love the personality of it. Luigi is funny and the game has a ton of character to it. I don't know if I've gotten the control scheme down just yet. Fighting ghosts feels a bit different, but I think I will get a handle of it shortly.

I've been looking forward to playing this game for a while and I can't wait to dive deeply into it this weekend.
prfsnl_gmr
Next-Gen

by prfsnl_gmr Sat Nov 09, 2019 5:26 pm

I started up Tormentum: Dark Sorrow (iOS), which I downloaded after reading this HG101 article:

http://www.hardcoregaming101.net/tormentum-dark-sorrow/

It is an example of the much (and, often, rightfully) maligned “hidden object” adventure games. It is, however, the most grim, most metal hidden object game ever. I’m enjoying it, and anyone interested in trying out the most hardcore casual game ever should give it a shot.
opa
24-bit

by opa Mon Nov 11, 2019 9:35 am

I've been casually playing Harvest Moon: The Lost Valley. It's the first Harvest Moon developed by Natsume itself since they split with Marvelous. It's actually okay so far! I'm not a big fan of the art style but that's usually hit or miss with these games.
alienjesus
Next-Gen

by alienjesus Wed Nov 13, 2019 7:19 am

I've been working through West Of Loathing on switch. I'm enjoying it - it's starting to get a little repetitive maybe, but the writing and setting are a ton of fun. It's a good palette cleanser game - silly and easy and good to relax with.

On the opposite end of the relaxation spectrum, I recently also picked up Ring Fit Adventure for switch. It's definitely made me aware how fit I am. It's not so good for relaxing :lol:
Markies
128-bit

by Markies Wed Nov 13, 2019 8:50 pm

AJ, are you a Kingdom of Loathing fan??

I'm assuming that is how you got into West of Loathing.

I've been a daily user since August of 2007.
Return to General Gaming