Anything that is gaming related that doesn't fit well anywhere else
Ack

Re: What are you playing?

by Ack Thu Feb 22, 2018 3:27 pm

ArtificeSiren wrote:Im looking for a PC community. See I want a new CoD game but people said WWII is rampant with cheaters. What is a good fps (without the realism) with an active community?

Do you want competitive or co-op? If co-op FPS interests you at all, Payday 2 is still going strong (though it will stop receiving updates around November of this year), and Killing Floor 2 is still getting new levels and events. I've been playing both off and on for a couple of years and have had a lot of good times with them.
I have a movie review website now: https://moviereviewsbyamook.com/
Segata
Next-Gen

by Segata Fri Feb 23, 2018 9:48 pm

Front Mission Evolved. This is my first Front Mission game and before anyone freaks out. Yes, I know what the SNES games are and this is different. I know this was not looked at favorably by fans. I'm just looking for a fun TPS. I bought a few on PS3 I will post when they all arrive. Only a few missions in and it's just alright so far. Kinda fun and I'm not upset for $6 playing it.
Dreamcast is love,Dreamcast is life!
Twitter Segata
ElkinFencer10
Next-Gen

by ElkinFencer10 Fri Feb 23, 2018 10:13 pm

Started Dynasty Warriors Gundam Reborn earlier tonight. Holy shit the difference in quality between this and DWG3 is unreal. Gonna the juggling that and Army Men Advance this weekend, I think. Maybe some bullshit titty anime visual novel if I need to unwind.
Exhuminator wrote:Ecchi lords must unite for great justice.

PartridgeSenpai
Next-Gen

by PartridgeSenpai Fri Feb 23, 2018 11:43 pm

ElkinFencer10 wrote:Started Dynasty Warriors Gundam Reborn earlier tonight. Holy shit the difference in quality between this and DWG3 is unreal. Gonna the juggling that and Army Men Advance this weekend, I think. Maybe some bullshit titty anime visual novel if I need to unwind.

I have heard that the fourth Gundam Musou game is very different from the other three. I've only played the first one though Xp . I REALLY liked that one, so I have the 3rd and 4th in my sights (already own the 2nd one).
I identify everyone via avatar, so if you change your avatar, I genuinely might completely forget who you are. -- Me
Segata
Next-Gen

by Segata Sun Feb 25, 2018 4:48 am

Transformers War for Cybertron. Front Mission Werner fight late game was so frustrating I just quit.
Twitter Segata
ElkinFencer10
Next-Gen

by ElkinFencer10 Sun Feb 25, 2018 11:31 am

PartridgeSenpai wrote:
ElkinFencer10 wrote:Started Dynasty Warriors Gundam Reborn earlier tonight. Holy shit the difference in quality between this and DWG3 is unreal. Gonna the juggling that and Army Men Advance this weekend, I think. Maybe some bullshit titty anime visual novel if I need to unwind.

I have heard that the fourth Gundam Musou game is very different from the other three. I've only played the first one though Xp . I REALLY liked that one, so I have the 3rd and 4th in my sights (already own the 2nd one).

I've only played 3 and Reborn, but Reborn is SIGNIFINCANLTY better than 3 in every way.
Exhuminator wrote:Ecchi lords must unite for great justice.

ESauced
64-bit

by ESauced Sun Feb 25, 2018 3:48 pm

ElkinFencer10 wrote:Gonna the juggling that and Army Men Advance this weekend, I think. Maybe some bullshit titty anime visual novel if I need to unwind.

Wait, what are you playing the other games for if not to unwind?
Segata
Next-Gen

by Segata Mon Feb 26, 2018 8:16 pm

I'm playing Metal Warriors on SNES and Transformers War for Cybertron.
Twitter Segata
PartridgeSenpai
Next-Gen

by PartridgeSenpai Tue Feb 27, 2018 1:04 am

Bogus' happy stories of Dragon Quest Builders in the Slack chat have finally convinced me to hop into it. It's really fun! I can't wait to hop back into it tomorrow. I have but a town of dirt right now, and to be honest, it might be a town of dirt forever :lol:
I identify everyone via avatar, so if you change your avatar, I genuinely might completely forget who you are. -- Me
Ack

by Ack Tue Feb 27, 2018 11:19 am

I've been messing around with the Genesis port of Golden Axe in anticipation of next month's Together Retro. Unfortunately, I'm just not that into it. The controls feel still and sluggish, particularly movement, and the AI absolutely refuses to ever get on the same line unless it's sure it can either gang up on your or land a sudden running shot into your face. It's a game I want to like, and I appreciate certain design elements (the encounters with thieves in camp each night was a great idea) and a lot of the visuals (I love the fleeing townspeople). However, there are little things like throwing enemies into others doesn't work or the AI being great about never getting in line with you but will simply walk off a ledge any time it gets the chance which are just frustrating.
I have a movie review website now: https://moviereviewsbyamook.com/
Return to General Gaming