What are you playing?

Anything that is gaming related that doesn't fit well anywhere else
strangenova
Next-Gen

Re: What are you playing?

Post by strangenova »

Xeogred wrote:
strangenova wrote:Hopelessly addicted to the Tekken 7 grind

Haha, I need to get back to it. Nier Automata took over. I'm a little over 60% on side quests now and pretty far in playthrough B. Looking forward to C since that should be more new material.

You really need to get back on it man. Get your rank up and buy all those sweet sweet customizable items.
Xeogred
Next-Gen

Post by Xeogred »

strangenova wrote:
Xeogred wrote:
strangenova wrote:Hopelessly addicted to the Tekken 7 grind

Haha, I need to get back to it. Nier Automata took over. I'm a little over 60% on side quests now and pretty far in playthrough B. Looking forward to C since that should be more new material.

You really need to get back on it man. Get your rank up and buy all those sweet sweet customizable items.

Did I show you guys my Goku and Gohan (Piccolo colors)? haha

Damm64
Next-Gen

Post by Damm64 »

Been playing about 14 hours of dragons crown and managed to beat the game... well the first "round" in a way... now the game asks you to beat all the stages once more for plot reasons. I do like this game but it feels like this is the most repetitive game vanillaware has made.

Played as the ranger and kinda got bored of her. And if i choose other class i have to really start all over.
noiseredux wrote:I don't lend shit and I don't borrow shit.

Xeogred
Next-Gen

Post by Xeogred »

Going to need a happy cheerful game after Nier Automata, haha. Maybe I'll hit up the Ratchet & Clank remake finally next.
hashiriya1
Next-Gen

Post by hashiriya1 »

Playing Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance for the first time. Currently on Chapter 9.
Xeogred
Next-Gen

Post by Xeogred »

Seriously wondering if Nier Automata beats Breath of the Wild for me. Holy shit.
Segata
Next-Gen

Post by Segata »

Picked Gravity Rush 2 up again. I have the 2B outfit from Nier Automata.
BogusMeatFactory
Next-Gen

Post by BogusMeatFactory »

As soon as so get home from the grocery store I am loading up hard mode and 100% breath of the wild.
Ack wrote:I don't know, chief, the haunting feeling of lust I feel whenever I look at your avatar makes me think it's real.

-I am the idiot that likes to have fun and be happy.
Xeogred
Next-Gen

Post by Xeogred »

BogusMeatFactory wrote:As soon as so get home from the grocery store I am loading up hard mode and 100% breath of the wild.

Is hard mode new?
BogusMeatFactory
Next-Gen

Post by BogusMeatFactory »

Xeogred wrote:
BogusMeatFactory wrote:As soon as so get home from the grocery store I am loading up hard mode and 100% breath of the wild.

Is hard mode new?

Yep. It is part of the first dlc pack that dropped today. Enemy health regenerates, there are flying platforms with enemies and loot on it, enemy placement and types have changed in areas, lots of new costumes and a cave of trials, which is a unique looking area with huge levels and challenges to beat.
Ack wrote:I don't know, chief, the haunting feeling of lust I feel whenever I look at your avatar makes me think it's real.

-I am the idiot that likes to have fun and be happy.