Snickerd00dle's Summer Game Challenge 2011

Anything that is gaming related that doesn't fit well anywhere else
geozeldadude
32-bit

Re: Snickerd00dle's Summer Game Challenge 2011

Post by geozeldadude »

well, it looks like no one's posted to this in a while, but if people wanted to continue to use this to update their progress on games they're playing i think that would be worthwhile. anyway, i don't know why, but i just couldn't get motivated to play any of the games on my list this summer.

i had stopped following the thread b/c i kept reading too many spoilers about one of the games i was playing, chrono trigger, but i caught up on it a lot recently and am at the chrono egg part, which apparently is the last 3rd or so. i was a bit surprised that noiseredux was having problems with it, but i think that's prob. just b/c even though i haven't done any grinding per se, i prob. spent an hour total just wandering around battling and trying to figure out what the heck i was doing the last time i played it. i also did the forest restoration sidequest early on as part of the aforementioned wandering. anyway, i'm kind of bummed i still have 1/3 left, but hopefully i'll finish it this week or next.
jfe2
Next-Gen

Re: Snickerd00dle's Summer Game Challenge 2011

Post by jfe2 »

I'm upset that I never really played anything in my list... my fault for choosing a ton of Final Fantasy I guess! :?