Post proof that you're passing retro on to the kids!

Anything that is gaming related that doesn't fit well anywhere else
Markies
Next-Gen

Re: Post proof that you're passing retro on to the kids!

Post by Markies »

Wow, it is only 5 Hours away?

Seems worth the trip! :D
stickem
Next-Gen

Post by stickem »

BoneSnapDeez wrote:Man that arcade looks sweet as hell.

It's been around for a few years now. Never seems really "packed" enough to stay in business, which would suck. Guess he makes enough money to keep the doors open. In my childhood, that place would he slammed.
stickem
Next-Gen

Post by stickem »

Markies wrote:Wow, it is only 5 Hours away?

Seems worth the trip! :D

If you ever made that trip game trader in murfreesboro (10 min from arcade) is worth the visit. Nice retro game store. Has another store outside nashville as well. About 30 min away.
marurun

Post by marurun »

I don't have a pic, but my kid has finally picked up the gaming bug and is developing the skills to play on his own. After a short-lived obsession with Mario Maker he's gone back to Kirby and the Forgotten Land, this time solo on his own Switch account and he just rolled the credits earlier in the week. He's also spent some solo time in Mario Odyssey with guide mode on. It seems Nintendo does know how to draw the kids on key franchises. My only real complaint is that Kirby's tone is a little scary at the end, and I really hate that Kirby has this serious undertone because I really don't feel like it fits the character. Also, 3D platforming can really be balls.
Dope Pope on a Rope
B/S/T thread
My Classic Games Collection
My Steam Profile
The PC Engine Software Bible Forum, with Shoutbox chat - the new Internet home for PC Engine fandom.