PAXEast 2011

Anything that is gaming related that doesn't fit well anywhere else
coastercrazy10
64-bit

PAXEast 2011

Post by coastercrazy10 »

If there is another topic pertaining to this, just go ahead and close this thread. Did a search though and nothing came up for this year.

Anyway, my dad and I just bought our plane tickets and reserved our hotel room for PAX this march. Wondering if anyone else is going? I seem to remember noise mentioning somewhere he was wearing a Game Boy cartridge suit of armor or something to PAX this year but I could be mistaken.

Figured it would be a good idea to start a topic to get discussion going on regarding the topic. Here's the official website for those out of the loop or interested in knowing more:
http://www.paxsite.com/paxeast/index.php

I'll be taking pictures/shooting video while I'm there and I'm sure I'll post a topic somewhere with all those pics and videos post-PAX. I'm extremely excited about this because I think this'll be the only time I ever get to go!

-Ben

EDIT: forgot to mention I will be there Saturday/Sunday. Just can't skip my classes on friday or I would be there all three days!
Last edited by coastercrazy10 on Fri Jan 21, 2011 11:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
noiseredux
Next-Gen

Re: PAXEast 2011

Post by noiseredux »

I'm planning to go one of the days, but I'm not sure which day yet.

@DSH, are you gonna be there all 3 days?
dsheinem
Next-Gen

Post by dsheinem »

noiseredux wrote:I'm planning to go one of the days, but I'm not sure which day yet.

@DSH, are you gonna be there all 3 days?

that's the plan. still need to finalize everything.
noiseredux
Next-Gen

Post by noiseredux »

coastercrazy10 wrote:I seem to remember noise mentioning somewhere he was wearing a Game Boy cartridge suit of armor or something to PAX this year but I could be mistaken.

you heard the rumor wrong, it's actually a suit of UMD's.
coastercrazy10
64-bit

Post by coastercrazy10 »

That would be a lot of UMDs. Could you at least make a GB cart hat?

-Ben
fastbilly1
Site Admin

Post by fastbilly1 »

No dice - Momocon is the same weekend in Atlanta. Since I run a chunk of it I kinda have to be there. Bosslady said she would gut me if I wasnt. On the converse, if anyone can make it to PAXEast and still wants to go to a con, I can get you on the Momo green list.
MrPopo

Post by MrPopo »

One of these years I might expand to going to PAX East as well, but PAX Prime does a good job of satisfying my video game convention needs.
Blizzard Entertainment Software Developer - All comments and views are my own and not representative of the company.