Top 5 WORST LJN games

Anything that is gaming related that doesn't fit well anywhere else
Gunstar Green
Next-Gen

Re: Top 5 WORST LJN games

Post by Gunstar Green »

final fight cd wrote:
porygon wrote:only AVGN n00bs generalize LJN as a bad company.

and these are the same people that think the sega cd has horrible load times.

This is the worst. I've had so many people tell me about how the Sega CD sucks and it often turns out they get all of their information from AVGN. None of them have ACTUALLY PLAYED ONE or any of its best games. The same goes with pretty much every console AVGN has beaten up on. I enjoy watching it but the show is not meant to be a 101 course in retro games like some people treat it.
BurningDoom
Next-Gen

Post by BurningDoom »

General_Norris wrote:
GSZX1337 wrote:
BurningDoom wrote:I know this will blasphemy to many, but...

I actually prefer The Irate Gamer to AVGN.

Troll, you just gotta be a troll.

+1

If I were a troll, I'd just say AVGN sucks then watch the fireworks. But I don't think AVGN sucks, I like AVGN. I just prefer Irate Gamer's humor. And I take neither of them seriously.
Game Trade/Want List:
http://www.racketboy.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=28206

Consoles Owned: Atari 2600, NES, SNES, Super GB, N64, Gamecube, GB Player, Wii, Sega Power Base Converter, Genesis, Saturn, Dreamcast, TurboGrafx-16, PlayStation, PS2 Slim, XBox, XBox 360, Game Boy, GBC, GBA-SP, DS, Game Gear, GG Master Converter
porygon
24-bit

Post by porygon »

But the Irate Gamer can't act and doesn't even know about the games before reviewing them!
<3
BurningDoom
Next-Gen

Post by BurningDoom »

porygon wrote:But the Irate Gamer can't act and doesn't even know about the games before reviewing them!

And AVGN is the next Anthony Hopkins? :lol:

Enough people have pointed out that AVGN often over-bashes games and says things that aren't true about them as well. It's all entertainment, don't take either of them seriously. There are serious reviewers on YouTube if you're looking for a factual review.
Game Trade/Want List:
http://www.racketboy.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=28206

Consoles Owned: Atari 2600, NES, SNES, Super GB, N64, Gamecube, GB Player, Wii, Sega Power Base Converter, Genesis, Saturn, Dreamcast, TurboGrafx-16, PlayStation, PS2 Slim, XBox, XBox 360, Game Boy, GBC, GBA-SP, DS, Game Gear, GG Master Converter
porygon
24-bit

Post by porygon »

Neither of them is really much of an actor. xD

Irate is a lot worse, though.
<3
brainofjtd
24-bit

Post by brainofjtd »

Their acting talent may be in question, but James Rolfe's filmmaking skills compared to Irate Gamers' is NO CONTEST. And I don't even LIKE those short films he's done.
"The sad thing is they'd probably throw someone like Zorro in Arkham." - Thomas Wayne