Anything that is gaming related that doesn't fit well anywhere else
noiseredux
Next-Gen

RFGeneration Fundraiser

by noiseredux Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:19 am

if it's not cool for me to post this here, please take it down mods. But I thought it kind of relevant as several of our regular members (myself included) have blog hosted at RFGen.

http://www.rfgeneration.com/news/donati ... e-1573.php

A couple of months ago, we held the annual donation drive to raise money to pay the server bills for the coming year. Throughout the two months, we raised a total of $218, which at a rate of $85/month is enough to get us halfway through March before we run out. So as a last ditch effort, we're making a final push to raise donations so that RFGen can make it through another year.

As we have said time and time before, this site is run completely by volunteers and operated on donations from the community. Any money donated is strictly used for paying off the operating costs of running the site (aka the server bill). It's because of the generous support of the RFGen community that we've been able to provide the tools and community forums that we have all come to love.

As an added incentive, I will personally match all donations given in the month of January until we raise enough to pay off the the bills for the remainder of the year. Let's keep this thing going for another year!

You can follow this link to make a donation.

Thanks in advance and remember to keep it on channel 3!

PS: If you've donated and aren't a member of the donor group in the forums, remember to send me a PM so I can get you added.
Frizz.Meister
32-bit

Re: RFGeneration Fundraiser

by Frizz.Meister Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:13 am

I have never donated to a site before but RFgen has way too much good info that could be lost. I cant give alot but every little helps.
Return to General Gaming