Gamerforlife
Next-Gen

Re: Buddhist Monk wants me to recommend him a console

Post by Gamerforlife »

swiftzx wrote:
xan_racketBOY_fan wrote:
Jrecee wrote:Image

This made me chuckle :lol:

The game isn't bad either. I remember when I owned it that is was a fun beat em up.

Yeah, environmental kills, creative bosses and fatalities! Very fun game
RyaNtheSlayA wrote:
Seriously. Screw you Shao Kahn I'm gonna play Animal Crossing.
Breetai
Next-Gen

Re: Buddhist Monk wants me to recommend him a console

Post by Breetai »

Just to add; consoles like the X-Box 360 and PS3 are totally legal to buy and sell in much of China. Any Special /Economic Zone or City in China can have them for sale. This includes MANY major cities:

Shanghai, Shenzen, Zhuhai, Shantou, Xiamen, Dalian, Qinhuangdao, Tianjin, Yantai, Qingdao, Lianyungang, Nantong, Ningbo, Wenzhou, Fuzhou, Guangzhou, Zhanjiang and Beihai, Yangtze River Delta, Pearl River Delta, Xiamen-Zhangzhou-Quanzhou Triangle in south Fujian, Shandong Peninsula, Liaodong Peninsula (Liaoning Province), Hebei and Guangxi. This would also include Hong Kong and Macao.

Interesting how Beijing is not an "economic city". No PS3 or 360 in Beijing! You'd have to get a special internal China travel visa and go to Tianjin to buy one. I remember when I was in Shanghai, EVERY road out of Shanghai had electronic license plate readers. If your car had a license that allowed you freedom to travel in China, you could enter or leave the city. If not, then you could not go through the barricades and were not allowed to enter or exit the city. Pretty interesting, and China is definitely a police state (although the above mentioned cities are fairly capitalistic, especially Shanghai and Shenzen (Chinese side of Hong Kong).