I got two play arts snake, should I return one?

Anything that is gaming related that doesn't fit well anywhere else
JC48573
128-bit

I got two play arts snake, should I return one?

Post by JC48573 »

Yea, I have two of them right now and I ordered both from Amazon. Should I wait for the price to increase and sell it or save some trouble by returning one of them back Amazon?

mini review:

I've seen other Snakes from other brands like Medicom and I have to say that Play Arts have really outdone themselves to design a Snake that closely resembles its game counterpart. I also own the Jungle Snake, but I think I like the Sneaking Snake a lot more.
Last edited by JC48573 on Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
CFFJR
Next-Gen

Re: I got two play arts snake, should I return one?

Post by CFFJR »

You can give one to me. :lol:

Honestly though, there's two questions. What did you pay, and what are the chances of the item's value actually going up?

If it was cheap for you to buy, and you think its pretty likely that it'll be worth at least a little bit more in the future, you might as well keep it for that potential turnaround later on.

My question is, why did you buy 2 in the first place if not for that very reason?
GameSack wrote:That's right, only Sega had the skill to make a proper Nintendo game.
Bradtemple87
Next-Gen

Post by Bradtemple87 »

JC48573 wrote:Yea, I have two of them right now and I ordered both from Amazon. Should I wait for the price to increase and sell it or save some trouble by returning one of them back Amazon?

Why not post some pictures and sell it to another person on our forums? I know there has to be at least one person interested in it.
MY Sale/Trade Thread
viewtopic.php?f=22&t=27739
JC48573
128-bit

Post by JC48573 »

I just found out that they will charge me for return shipping, so I guess I should hang on to it. If I were to sell it, I think I would charge 56 dollars through paypal only (the 9 dollar shipping is already included). I won't be making my money back selling this at ebay.

I will be posting pictures just for fun, but I won't open it sorry. I will also show you measurements of the box just to give you an idea. I will also post pictures of the Jungle Snake when I have the time.