Game characters you hate

Anything that is gaming related that doesn't fit well anywhere else
ZeroAX
Next-Gen

Re: Game characters you hate

Post by ZeroAX »

Specineff wrote:Thank you. I thought I was the only one who thought so. Vanille should have been named "Saccharine" instead, Snow (who the fsck names a guy "Snow"???) tries too hard to be a cool brah, and Hope... THAT'S A GIRL'S NAME, NOMURA! STOP SMOKING CATNIP ALREADY!

Compared to Ashe, Basch, and Penelo from FF12, the whole cast of of FF13 feels hollow and shallow. (Except for Sazh)

I liked Lightning, specially since she kept punching Snow, but in the end they all became friends.

BTW the scene where Sazh sees his son must be the sweetest thing in gaming I've seen in years. When I saw the afro with the bird and him being the comic relief character I was thinking SE fucked another black character but turns out he was the most relateable and real character in a FF game in a long time.
BoneSnapDeez wrote:The success of a console is determined by how much I enjoy it.
AppleQueso

Post by AppleQueso »

littlecallen wrote:Ashley from Resident Evil 4
What the hell! After so long in the apocalypse of the Spanish crazies you would thinks she would learn to contribute to a survival effort, but for the most part (or at least as far in the game as I got) she just sat there like the sack of shit she was while I lost a left testicle playing mobile defense tower for her. I don't even know why I ever worked to save the girl, better off just shoot the bitch and tell the president that a zombie did it!

Oddly enough, one of the most fun parts of the game is when you have to take control of her and sneak around a castle with no weapons or anything.
Luke
Next-Gen

Post by Luke »

Damn you Tom.

AppleQueso

Post by AppleQueso »

I loved tom
G-Darius
32-bit

Post by G-Darius »

Earthworm Jim,just find him so..freakazoid!
Luke
Next-Gen

Post by Luke »

AppleQueso wrote:I loved tom

I'm not fond of people who mislead Ryo on his path of finding his Father's murderer. Plus, his hotdogs are over priced.
noiseredux
Next-Gen

Post by noiseredux »

ZeroAX
Next-Gen

Post by ZeroAX »

noiseredux wrote:Image

but...but...he's voiced by Bender from Futurama.
BoneSnapDeez wrote:The success of a console is determined by how much I enjoy it.
soul_hacker
64-bit

Post by soul_hacker »

Every character from Final Fantasy 7. Slippy from Starfox? I think that's his name. I hate saving his ass all of the time in the SNES game.
AppleQueso

Post by AppleQueso »

soul_hacker wrote:Every character from Final Fantasy 7.

Even the man that are sick?