Bundle of Wrong - Name your price indie bundle.

Anything that is gaming related that doesn't fit well anywhere else
MrHealthy
Next-Gen

Bundle of Wrong - Name your price indie bundle.

Post by MrHealthy »

THIS IS NOT FOR CHARITY
I didnt want to mislead anyone, since some have thought that they are doing something similar to the Humble Bundle. These are also not mine, I just wanted to share another awesome bundle.

http://bagfullofwrong.co.uk/bagfullofwords/whats-in-bundle-of-wrong -- Pay Here
Information below is taken from the web page. Pay there.

What’s in Bundle Of Wrong

Donate towards any one of our games and receive all of our other current PC releases absolutely free. You can choose the amount to pay, too.
Currently included in the Bundle Of Wrong:

SYNSO:Championship Edition – 5 minute score attack arena shooting action.

Squid And Let Die – Deathtrap arena dot eating calamity avoidance.

SYNSO2: Squid Harder – 4 world manic shooting time trial light flashing mentalness.

SYNSO2: Squid Hardest (Special Edition) – Originally created as an exclusive for the PC Gamer UK coverdisk. Improved and remixed graphics abound and then remixed again for your pleasures.

War Twat – pixellicious survivalism, that’s the name of the game and I want to play the game with you.

War Twat Colour Blindness Edition – high contrast intense madness.

SYNSO – The original Windows prototype of the 360 game. Survive 9 minutes in the arena of death.

Will you be adding more games?

Yup, as and when I finish one during 2010, it’ll be added to the bundle. Those who’ve already picked up the bundle can simply nip back to the download page when any new stuff is released (if they choose) and grab away.

Donators to the Bundle Of Wrong after 28th May 2010 who donate $10 or more will be able to access Vampyros Squidos 7 days before it’s full public release. No firm date yet, I’m afraid – it’ll be done when it’s done. I’m working on it as fast as I can*!

What’s the catch?

There is none, I’m afraid. There’s no DRM and you can access the downloads page any time you want. Obviously, we’d ask you don’t share the link around or anything but that’s about all there is to it. Donate once, get the lot. No catch.

But I only want one of them…

That’s ok. All the downloads are separate so you don’t have to download them all if you don’t want to.

1. PAY WHAT YOU WANT

You choose the price. Pay what the game is worth to you. Every contribution helps us make our games bigger, better and provides us with food, so it’s greatly appreciated. Thanks.

2. ONLY PAY ONCE

One donation gets you access to all our games. Once your payment has gone through you’ll be redirected straight to a download page where you can fill your boots with all the titles we’ve released to date on the PC (sorry, other format games not included).

3. Pay and Go

All payments are handled securely by Paypal.

Get it Here!
Betamax001
Next-Gen

Re: Bundle of Wrong - Name your price indie bundle.

Post by Betamax001 »

But are the games any good?
NES, SNES, PS1, N64, DC, PS2, GCN, Wii, PS3, 360, GB, GBC, GBA, GBA SP, PSP 3000, and 3DS XL

PSN ID: SaturnXMKII
Steam ID: betamax001
MrHealthy
Next-Gen

Post by MrHealthy »

I haven't sunk too much time into them yet myself, as I just downloaded them before I posted about them. But...

If your a fan of old school arcade games where your just blasting enemies for score, surviving or collecting dots, (see asteroids, pac-man etc.) then you will enjoy these. Or if you just like games with retro-ish but modern graphics that can be played in short bursts then this fits the bill. In any case, one of the default payments is 2 dollars USD and they are worth at least that. Give it a go, theres nothing to lose.
jp1
Next-Gen

Post by jp1 »

Here is another that is for charity. PWYW and includes some music as well as games.

http://groupees.yawma.net/gr8

3 different sets over 7 days.