Anything that is gaming related that doesn't fit well anywhere else
hashiriya1
Next-Gen

Re: I Need Someting Cool, Weird, and Japanese.

by hashiriya1 Mon Dec 13, 2010 6:39 pm

Breetai wrote:
Word of caution... J-girls do not usually shave.

Nothing wrong that that! Anyhoo, it's not like he's gonna keep them. Just a pump and a dump.
Breetai
Next-Gen

by Breetai Mon Dec 13, 2010 6:57 pm

hashiriya1 wrote:
Breetai wrote:

Nothing wrong that that! Anyhoo, it's not like he's gonna keep them. Just a pump and a dump.

:roll: Most girls are not into the poop thing... even Japanese girls.
hashiriya1
Next-Gen

by hashiriya1 Mon Dec 13, 2010 7:00 pm

Breetai wrote:
hashiriya1 wrote:
Breetai wrote:

:roll: Most girls are not into the poop thing... even Japanese girls.

Haha, dude, "pump and a dump" means have a quickie and be done with her. Nothing to do with scat!
Breetai
Next-Gen

by Breetai Mon Dec 13, 2010 7:06 pm

hashiriya1 wrote:Haha, dude, "pump and a dump" means have a quickie and be done with her. Nothing to do with scat!

Well aware... well aware. I often "pump and take a dump" when I fill up with gas at the petro station. What does that have to do with retro gaming?
D.D.D.
Next-Gen

Re: I Need Something Cool, Weird, and Japanese.

by D.D.D. Mon Dec 13, 2010 8:55 pm

From games to easy chicks to a lack of shaving to karaoke booth banging to pooping. Helluva ride boys. :lol:

Back on topic, I definitely would go for the Duo but one thing to worry about are the capacitor caps (I think that's the right thing). When they start to go bad on a Duo, it will affect the audio output and make it sound static/poppy or something like that.
That and the AV connections sometimes are lose due to the placement of the AV jack and the weigh of the cable.
Anyhoo, I'd still get a Duo. Some of my most liked games are PCE CD games (fewer chip games though so the region issue never was a problem for me).
 (FC, AVFC, NES, SFC x2, SNES, N64, GC x2, Wii x2)*(G&W x7, GB, GBpocket, GBASP, DS-L x2)
(GEN, SS x3, DC x3)*(PCE-Duo)*(Xbox:500GB)*(NGCDZ, NGPC)*(PS1, PStwo, PS3:160GB, PSP.3K)
hashiriya1
Next-Gen

by hashiriya1 Mon Dec 13, 2010 9:45 pm

Breetai wrote:
hashiriya1 wrote:Haha, dude, "pump and a dump" means have a quickie and be done with her. Nothing to do with scat!

What does that have to do with retro gaming?

Nothing man, just having a little fun.
Breetai
Next-Gen

by Breetai Mon Dec 13, 2010 10:04 pm

D.D.D. wrote:From games to easy chicks to a lack of shaving to karaoke booth banging to pooping. Helluva ride boys. :lol:

Back on topic, I definitely would go for the Duo but one thing to worry about are the capacitor caps (I think that's the right thing). When they start to go bad on a Duo, it will affect the audio output and make it sound static/poppy or something like that.
That and the AV connections sometimes are lose due to the placement of the AV jack and the weigh of the cable.
Anyhoo, I'd still get a Duo. Some of my most liked games are PCE CD games (fewer chip games though so the region issue never was a problem for me).

Yeah, the audio caps on the original Duo do sometimes go. They can be replaced. It involves a trip to somewhere like Radio Shack and some soldering skills.

This problem was solved with the Super CD-Rom2 add-on (the grey/orange one that piggybacks), the Duo-R and Duo-RX.

Nothing man, just having a little fun.

Haha, I was having a good time playing along...

... but seriously, this thread is all about me pushing the PC Engine.

OBEY
soul_hacker
64-bit

by soul_hacker Tue Dec 14, 2010 12:43 am

I'm going with everyone else on this. Get a PC Engine Duo.
Bradtemple87
Next-Gen

by Bradtemple87 Tue Dec 14, 2010 12:48 am

pc engine or gb light would be great like the others have recommended
MY Sale/Trade Thread
viewtopic.php?f=22&t=27739
D.D.D.
Next-Gen

by D.D.D. Tue Dec 14, 2010 1:01 am

Breetai wrote:Yeah, the audio caps on the original Duo do sometimes go. They can be replaced. It involves a trip to somewhere like Radio Shack and some soldering skills.

This problem was solved with the Super CD-Rom2 add-on (the grey/orange one that piggybacks), the Duo-R and Duo-RX.

Seriously??? :shock: I gotta get another one then. I have a PCE Duo but I have no soldering skills so it seems easier just to get a Duo-R, RX, or the add-on. Plus this could be my excuse for finally getting a core system. :D It's just so cute.
 (FC, AVFC, NES, SFC x2, SNES, N64, GC x2, Wii x2)*(G&W x7, GB, GBpocket, GBASP, DS-L x2)
(GEN, SS x3, DC x3)*(PCE-Duo)*(Xbox:500GB)*(NGCDZ, NGPC)*(PS1, PStwo, PS3:160GB, PSP.3K)
Return to General Gaming