So I just beat NiGHTS: Journey of Dreams today.

Anything that is gaming related that doesn't fit well anywhere else
Pichu
128-bit

So I just beat NiGHTS: Journey of Dreams today.

Post by Pichu »

:shock: And I'm quite devasted! I love this gameplay, and it's been such a blast to play through, no wonder I stopped a year ago! I think I decided I didn't want it to end....

But after beating Helen's story, there's nothing new for me to do(besides get A on everything), and I'm feeling touched and sad. What I want to know, is how others have felt
about this game, what they like, dislike, or just general opinions.

And I'm glad that I hadn't played the original yet, as I hear a lot of bitching about this game when a comparison is brought up. :? (Yes I know the VA is horrendous)
ProfessorK
64-bit

Re: So I just beat NiGHTS: Journey of Dreams today.

Post by ProfessorK »

Pichu wrote::shock: And I'm quite devasted! I love this gameplay, and it's been such a blast to play through, no wonder I stopped a year ago! I think I decided I didn't want it to end....

But after beating Helen's story, there's nothing new for me to do(besides get A on everything), and I'm feeling touched and sad. What I want to know, is how others have felt
about this game, what they like, dislike, or just general opinions.

And I'm glad that I hadn't played the original yet, as I hear a lot of bitching about this game when a comparison is brought up. :? (Yes I know the VA is horrendous)

Aside from the VA and some of the non-NiGHTs stages, I loved this game. Honestly, I 100% agree with what you said about "feeling touched and sad". I felt the exact same way when I beat it.
Flake

Re: So I just beat NiGHTS: Journey of Dreams today.

Post by Flake »

I just beat the original the other day and I'll be starting Journey soon. I'm hoping that the Wii one will recapture the uplifting and really magical feeling the first one is full of.
Maybe now Nintendo will acknowledge Metroid has a fanbase?