Anything that is gaming related that doesn't fit well anywhere else
slowslow325
Next-Gen

Re: Somebody must really like Call of Duty

by slowslow325 Tue Nov 09, 2010 9:17 pm

If I was working there and someone came in armed and attempted to rob me of a game I would give him a look like he's the stupidest person alive and casually go back and get the games for him.

...Then I would ask him to participate in a survey online and give him my employee number and stuff.
BlackDS
Next-Gen

by BlackDS Tue Nov 09, 2010 10:59 pm

hmph, I don't see anyone robbing game stores for underground titles like Ico or Katamari Damacy :wink:
Ack wrote:You WILL be respectful of each other, or I WILL shove my mod foot so far up your Internet ass that your avatar will wince. Do you understand, children?

My Sale thread, lots of nintendo, neo-geo, and sega stuff!
http://www.racketboy.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=24526&p=305373#p305373
Jimmy Yakapucci
64-bit

by Jimmy Yakapucci Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:26 am

slowslow325 wrote:If I was working there and someone came in armed and attempted to rob me of a game I would give him a look like he's the stupidest person alive and casually go back and get the games for him.

...Then I would ask him to participate in a survey online and give him my employee number and stuff.

Also, don't forget to ask him if he wants to pre-order any other titles to that they will make sure to have them there for him to steal next time. :mrgreen:

I wonder if the guys picked up the strategy guide to go with those games?

JY
Return to General Gaming