Anything that is gaming related that doesn't fit well anywhere else
Sxales

2 Copies of FF8, one must go

by Sxales Thu Nov 04, 2010 1:16 pm

I have two copies of Final Fantasy VIII for the playstation 1. This first is black label with minor scratches on a couple discs (more than one). The second in greatest hits in mint condition.

Here is the question: Which would you keep and which would you sell?
Marspants
64-bit

Re: 2 Copies of FF8, one must go

by Marspants Thu Nov 04, 2010 1:18 pm

Any difference in the disks? Couldn't you trade out the good disks and keep the black label. Could keep both and just play the Greatest hits
noiseredux
Next-Gen

by noiseredux Thu Nov 04, 2010 1:23 pm

RULES (breaking these will result in warnings/other penalties):

1. Only members who have been registered for more than 14 days can post in B/S/T. If you do not fit this basic criteria, your post will be deleted. However, if you think you have something especially interesting to offer the community, pm a moderator and an exception can be made.
Sxales

by Sxales Thu Nov 04, 2010 1:25 pm

The black label discs have watermark like image of various characters and the greatest hits discs are just plain. Good catch, I hadn't thought about that.
Marspants
64-bit

by Marspants Thu Nov 04, 2010 1:56 pm

noiseredux wrote:RULES (breaking these will result in warnings/other penalties):

1. Only members who have been registered for more than 14 days can post in B/S/T. If you do not fit this basic criteria, your post will be deleted. However, if you think you have something especially interesting to offer the community, pm a moderator and an exception can be made.

He might have been trying to sell them but since he was asking a question and it isn't in the Buy/Sell/Trade forum (Since I posted anyway) I didn't think that's what he was after, I could be wrong though.
noiseredux
Next-Gen

by noiseredux Thu Nov 04, 2010 1:57 pm

Marspants wrote:
He might have been trying to sell them but since he was asking a question and it isn't in the Buy/Sell/Trade forum (Since I posted anyway) I didn't think that's what he was after, I could be wrong though.

yeah it's the old "my first post just happens to casually mention that I own something I'm planning on selling" trick.
Niode
Next-Gen

by Niode Thu Nov 04, 2010 2:00 pm

He's not actually selling anything. He's wondering which one you would keep given his situation.

Noise, please don't chastise new members. If you think a post requires moderation, flag it and the moderators will deal with it. Telling members what they can and can't do isn't your job. Play nice :).

For the record, sxales, please read the forum guidelines located here. Thank you. Welcome to the forums.
Marurun wrote:Don’t mind-shart your pants, guys
noiseredux
Next-Gen

by noiseredux Thu Nov 04, 2010 2:02 pm

Niode wrote:He's not actually selling anything. He's wondering which one you would keep given his situation.

:roll: if you say so.
Sxales

by Sxales Thu Nov 04, 2010 2:33 pm

noiseredux wrote:
Niode wrote:He's not actually selling anything. He's wondering which one you would keep given his situation.

:roll: if you say so.

I am afraid to say he is right. I am just trying to decide which one to keep. And for the record I prefer ebay.
noiseredux
Next-Gen

by noiseredux Thu Nov 04, 2010 2:35 pm

it's fine Sxales. Don't worry about it. Niode's a mod, so you only have to worry about what he thinks.
Return to General Gaming