Anything that is gaming related that doesn't fit well anywhere else
Pulsar_t
Next-Gen

Re: Best. Crossover. EVER.

Post by Pulsar_t »

irixith wrote:
lisalover1 wrote:
irixith wrote:Layton can die in a fire. He's so boring and ill-fitting

Haha! You've never played any of the games in the series, then. Nobody who was beaten one of the Layton games would be complaining about story.

I've played through all the DS ones that have been released here, and I have to say, they're about as interesting as watching paint dry. The story is flat, and Layton has about as much personality as a paper bag. It boggles my mind that it would be crossed over with anything!

(I gave the whole series a chance because everyone kept telling me it was the cats ass.) For whatever reason, the game just doesn't tickle me at all.

I agree, but I want to add: Even PW's stories have been growing lacklustre with each sequel. I'm not fond of the forced localisation efforts either.
Thy ban hammer shalt strike Image
lisalover1
Next-Gen

Post by lisalover1 »

Pulsar_t wrote:I agree, but I want to add: Even PW's stories have been growing lacklustre with each sequel. I'm not fond of the forced localisation efforts either.

It's still better than the majority of adventure games this generation, so that's saying something. I'll admit, I didn't quite feel the same "connection" with the 5th game that I did with the other ones, but it was still very entertaining and fun.
~My name's Vicky, by the way!~ ^_^
AmishSamurai
Next-Gen

Post by AmishSamurai »

MrPopo wrote:The life lesson here is jobs will come and go, but Earthbound will always be there for you.

I'm a girl btw
lisalover1
Next-Gen

Post by lisalover1 »

AmishSamurai wrote:http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2010-10-20-layton-vs-phoenix-wright-only-for-japan

;-;

Don't lose hope just yet! If enough people post on the blog, they will consider it! This is Capcom we're talking about, not Namco [who seems to think that Japan is the only island in the world, and thus is confused by the concept of "localization"].
~My name's Vicky, by the way!~ ^_^