I need a complete set of Sega 32X Games

Anything that is gaming related that doesn't fit well anywhere else
onemanfilmcrew
64-bit

I need a complete set of Sega 32X Games

Post by onemanfilmcrew »

Yes, you read that correctly. Long story short, I'm going to be doing a 32X project over the holidays and need to acquire complete copies of all the games. I should be able to get it done by utilizing the local vintage game stores, but I figured I would check on here to see if anybody knew of a site that had a complete set for sale (or if anybody on here had a complete set that they wouldn't mind trading, I have good stuff).
Hobie-wan
Next-Gen

Re: I need a complete set of Sega 32X Games

Post by Hobie-wan »

I do not have a complete set, but I have Doom (cart), Motocross Championship (complete), and Virtua Racing Deluxe (cart) if it will help you fill in any gaps as you near the completion.
dlmvii
Next-Gen

Post by dlmvii »

I think dsheinem has a complete set (well, he at least has all the games, pretty sure)
Maybe he has some advice
myktek
8-bit

Post by myktek »

I thought about doing the same as the collection is fairly small.
Ebay is your friend =)
dsheinem
Next-Gen

Post by dsheinem »

I have a complete US set, minus the box for Spiderman (I just have a cart copy of that). It's not for sale, though. If anyone wants to sell/trade just that box, I'd be interested!

Also, I am curious: what is your project onemanfilmcrew? Is this for a book on the 32X similar to the one you mentioned for the Sega CD? As a 32X enthusiast, is there anything I can do to help?
Chris Leach
128-bit

Post by Chris Leach »

surprise, I will be selling my almost 40 games set [not all of them yet] if you are interested. I even have aboxed sega 32 x for sale as well...pics and a list are to come, but if interested, pm me...

my fav was zaxxon.....
dsheinem
Next-Gen

Post by dsheinem »

Chris Leach wrote:surprise, I will be selling my almost 40 games set [not all of them yet] if you are interested. I even have aboxed sega 32 x for sale as well...pics and a list are to come, but if interested, pm me...

my fav was zaxxon.....

Um, there's not 40 32X games - how do you sell "almost 40 games" but "not all of them"?

Also, do you have the Spider-Man box?

Do you have Darxide? Romance of the Three Kingdoms IV?
nightrnr
Next-Gen

Post by nightrnr »

Well, there's 39 32X games if you include the Sega CD 32X games. So that is "almost 40".

I have a cart only Web of Fire game too. But some games I'm happy just to own in the first place (I'm a gamer 1st, collector 2nd). What kills me is that this one time a complete copy passed by me in a game store priced at $9.99 (was on hold for some lucky bastard).

But my cart cost me $8.00, so I'd like to think that I came out ahead anyway.
...just another lost soul...
onemanfilmcrew
64-bit

Post by onemanfilmcrew »

nightrnr wrote:Well, there's 39 32X games if you include the Sega CD 32X games. So that is "almost 40".

I have a cart only Web of Fire game too. But some games I'm happy just to own in the first place (I'm a gamer 1st, collector 2nd). What kills me is that this one time a complete copy passed by me in a game store priced at $9.99 (was on hold for some lucky bastard).

But my cart cost me $8.00, so I'd like to think that I came out ahead anyway.

Well, there's 36 US releases, 2 European exclusives, and a single Japanese exclusive.
thelolotov
32-bit

Post by thelolotov »

onemanfilmcrew wrote:Yes, you read that correctly. Long story short, I'm going to be doing a 32X project over the holidays and need to acquire complete copies of all the games. I should be able to get it done by utilizing the local vintage game stores, but I figured I would check on here to see if anybody knew of a site that had a complete set for sale (or if anybody on here had a complete set that they wouldn't mind trading, I have good stuff).

Well, I can't believe I am the first to ask, but what's the project?