Name the game DOS ball game, snes game

Anything that is gaming related that doesn't fit well anywhere else
benderx
Next-Gen

Name the game DOS ball game, snes game

Post by benderx »

DOS ball game back in the early 90's. round 1: two balls thrown into a large rectangle/square box. The gamer has to click an area to shade one side to cover about 50% or more. after round one it repeats with many balls in the box area, the balls have to get trapped smaller and smaller.

SNES game
I had a friend who had this game for snes, but not sure if it was Goof Troop game. I remember digging for treasure in the dirt sort like zelda/goof troop layout outline graphics.

Another DOS game 2 characters throw a banana one at a time on top of skyscrapers/buildings. Sort of like worms but only two characters fighting. player against cpu
You took too long, now your candy's gone. That's What happens. Bkowwwww. (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻)
Hobie-wan
Next-Gen

Re: Name the game DOS ball game, snes game

Post by Hobie-wan »

benderx wrote:DOS ball game back in the early 90's. round 1: two balls thrown into a large rectangle/square box. The gamer has to click an area to shade one side to cover about 50% or more. after round one it repeats with many balls in the box area, the balls have to get trapped smaller and smaller.

Jezzball

Another DOS game 2 characters throw a banana one at a time on top of skyscrapers. Sort of like worms but only two characters fighting. player against cpu

Gorillas (Qbasic)
J T
Next-Gen

Post by J T »

That banana game was called Gorillas.

Here's a link:
http://www.dosgames.com/forum/about10690.html
My contributions to the Racketboy site:
Browser Games ... Free PC Games ... Mixtapes ... Doujin Games ... SotC Poetry
benderx
Next-Gen

Post by benderx »

THANKS guys

I remember my old cousin wouldn't let me play Gorillas when 5 or 6. So I rarely got a chance to play that game. He is still a fat old douche in late 40s.

Jezzball was a pretty fun game, I got pretty darn good at it. also remember playing pipe-dreams. Also rembered this odd DOS game where the player either needed the snowboots, waterboots/ladder in order to cross the other side.
You took too long, now your candy's gone. That's What happens. Bkowwwww. (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻)
t0yrobo
Next-Gen

Post by t0yrobo »

Nothing at all against the op, but we should have a dedicated topic for this stuff. They've been comping up consistently for awhile.
Limewater
Next-Gen

Post by Limewater »

t0yrobo wrote:Nothing at all against the op, but we should have a dedicated topic for this stuff. They've been comping up consistently for awhile.

I click on these topics as they come up. I don't think I would click on a dedicated "Can you help me identify this game?" topic. Just like I never look at the video link dump thread. But perhaps I'm wrong.
Systems: TI-99/4a, Commodore Vic-20, Atari 2600, NES, SMS, GB, Neo Geo MVS (Big Red 4-slot), Genesis, SNES, 3DO, PS1, N64, DC, PS2, GBA, GCN, NDSi, Wii
aaron
Next-Gen

Post by aaron »

Limewater wrote:
t0yrobo wrote:Nothing at all against the op, but we should have a dedicated topic for this stuff. They've been comping up consistently for awhile.

I click on these topics as they come up. I don't think I would click on a dedicated "Can you help me identify this game?" topic. Just like I never look at the video link dump thread. But perhaps I'm wrong.

no, you're right. i think big threads for everything is stupid. there are some situations where it's applicable, but i don't read most of the huge threads because they're just annoying. like i don't know what movies anyone has seen lately.
Steam / PSN / Twitter: aaronjohnmiller
Para
128-bit

Post by Para »

I really like all those old games. I have fond memories playing Jezzball, Chip's Challenge, Ski Free, Prince of Persia, Doom, and many others when I was a wee-lad.

There was a game where you had to play as a mouse and get cheese at the centre of various stages. I don't remember what it is called but it was also a lot of fun. You got attacked by cats and you could use yarn to distract them I think.

Also I really liked an indie adventure game called Dink Smallwood. The name is kind of funny but the game is actually very good considering it is free and made by a few guys. I guess it could be described as a cross between Zelda and Diablo. I redownloaded it a few years ago and it is still worth checking out. Impressive stuff for back in the day. I think that was my first experience with a really good indie freeware and it certainly left an impression in my fond memories section of my brain.
benderx
Next-Gen

Post by benderx »

Chip's Challenge was another game that I played but forgot the name of it. At that time I was playing doom 1 to 2 and duke nukem 3d