The Official Racketboy Community Blog Topic

Anything that is gaming related that doesn't fit well anywhere else
scarper
128-bit

Re: The Official Racketboy Community Blog Topic

Post by scarper »

I just started one. The goal of it is to measure exactly how awesome the Gameboy Color really was.

http://www.rfgeneration.com/blogs/scarper/
noiseredux
Next-Gen

Post by noiseredux »

scarper wrote:I just started one. The goal of it is to measure exactly how awesome the Gameboy Color really was.

Game Boy is two words!

DKLand is great though. But it's an original GB title, not GBC. So it's kind of funny you started yr GBC blog with a GB game. :) But having said that, great content. Looks like yr blog should be a good read!
retrosportsgamer
Next-Gen

Post by retrosportsgamer »

scarper wrote:I just started one. The goal of it is to measure exactly how awesome the Gameboy Color really was.

I'm impressed that those first Rayman screens came from the GBC. I own a couple Advances and the Game Boy Player and Super Game Boy add-ons, but never had the gbc hardware.
MattJay
24-bit

Post by MattJay »

Jay Button hasn't been updated for a while because it's being housed in a different form over at Snackbar Games. But expect it to start updating regularly soon.
retrosportsgamer
Next-Gen

Post by retrosportsgamer »

I'll have to pm Racketboy also but anyone know if a future enhancement of the site is to add user blogs? Lot of guys have blogs over at RFgeneration - we need to have those housed here - especially with how Google links to this site. Plus, some of the work at RFgeneration gets little to no response/comments. That's criminal given some of the work prepared.
racketboy
Site Admin

Post by racketboy »

retrosportsgamer wrote:I'll have to pm Racketboy also but anyone know if a future enhancement of the site is to add user blogs? Lot of guys have blogs over at RFgeneration - we need to have those housed here - especially with how Google links to this site. Plus, some of the work at RFgeneration gets little to no response/comments. That's criminal given some of the work prepared.

It is something I'd like to do. Just need to figure out the logistics -- would anyone here move their blogs over?
jfe2
Next-Gen

Post by jfe2 »

racketboy wrote:
retrosportsgamer wrote:I'll have to pm Racketboy also but anyone know if a future enhancement of the site is to add user blogs? Lot of guys have blogs over at RFgeneration - we need to have those housed here - especially with how Google links to this site. Plus, some of the work at RFgeneration gets little to no response/comments. That's criminal given some of the work prepared.

It is something I'd like to do. Just need to figure out the logistics -- would anyone here move their blogs over?

Perhaaaaaaaps.....
gtmtnbiker
Next-Gen

Post by gtmtnbiker »

MaryScotts wrote:Im not a spambot :P Just creating a backlink to my own articles. Can't a guy give feedback?

Yup, this person is a spambot. Reporting it to the mods.
NintendoLegend
32-bit

Post by NintendoLegend »

Oh, hey, I totally have a gaming blog...

Nintendo Legend -- one crazy retro gamer's quest to play and review every North American-released NES video game.
SkirmishFrogs.com -- A lighthearted retro gaming community.

NintendoLegend.com -- One retro gamer's quest to play and review every American-released NES game.
geozeldadude
32-bit

Post by geozeldadude »

NintendoLegend wrote:Oh, hey, I totally have a gaming blog...
Nintendo Legend -- one crazy retro gamer's quest to play and review every North American-released NES video game.

nice. subscribed, even though i disagree with a lot of your ratings! ;) on your index page w/ all the titles it would be nice if you could put your rating next to the title.