Duke fans, better go find some gum

Anything that is gaming related that doesn't fit well anywhere else
lost_within
Next-Gen

Duke fans, better go find some gum

Post by lost_within »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ySzqrFfjow&feature=fvst

I dont know if this has passed around here yet, but about half way thru...the greatest thing in the world....game play of duke nukem forever, and a short talk with the guys that created the guy we know and love, duke nukem. Good little video, and just something else to note, and my main reason for posting this...

Has anyone looked and noticed duke nukem has a release date of 2/1/11? Wonder how true this date will be. Sounds nice vs 1/1/11.
Yep, I know im the one ya love to hate.
aaron
Next-Gen

Re: Duke fans, better go find some gum

Post by aaron »

yeah this video is over a year old. i'd hope that the game has come along a little more since then. i am excited to finally play it though.
Steam / PSN / Twitter: aaronjohnmiller
lost_within
Next-Gen

Post by lost_within »

Yeah the video is old, I just like the gameplay vs some of the others I have seen. I was just looking around and saw something about free shipping on preorders of duke nukem...and I thought to myself no way, it couldnt be. THen I saw the release date and had to share with everyone just incase no one knew ;)

Also...its going on 13 years, they probly only work on it about an hour a day...so that video probly right on point hehe.
aaron
Next-Gen

Post by aaron »

lost_within wrote:Yeah the video is old, I just like the gameplay vs some of the others I have seen. I was just looking around and saw something about free shipping on preorders of duke nukem...and I thought to myself no way, it couldnt be. THen I saw the release date and had to share with everyone just incase no one knew ;)

Also...its going on 13 years, they probly only work on it about an hour a day...so that video probly right on point hehe.

Haha yeah. I hope they have the shrink ray in there. It does look fun.
Steam / PSN / Twitter: aaronjohnmiller
Harvey
24-bit

Post by Harvey »

dsheinem wrote:Image

As a grad student at Duke, I have to admit I was a little disappointed to see this thread wasn't about the Bluedevils.
Luke
Next-Gen

Post by Luke »

Harvey wrote:
dsheinem wrote:Image

As a grad student at Duke, I have to admit I was a little disappointed to see this thread wasn't about the Bluedevils.

2009 NCAA Champs!
Krooner
64-bit

Post by Krooner »

There's newer footage, the press got hands on time at PAX 10. seems really positive across the board, not an award winner but a good solid shooter.
lost_within
Next-Gen

Post by lost_within »

Krooner wrote:There's newer footage, the press got hands on time at PAX 10. seems really positive across the board, not an award winner but a good solid shooter.

Duke wins the award for being able to kick the shit out of master whats his face anyday ;)
CFFJR
Next-Gen

Post by CFFJR »

lost_within wrote:
Krooner wrote:There's newer footage, the press got hands on time at PAX 10. seems really positive across the board, not an award winner but a good solid shooter.

Duke wins the award for being able to kick the shit out of master whats his face anyday ;)

AMEN!!!

Hail to the king baby.
GameSack wrote:That's right, only Sega had the skill to make a proper Nintendo game.