Anything that is gaming related that doesn't fit well anywhere else
User avatar
lost_within
Next-Gen
 
Posts: 2213
Joined: Tue May 06, 2008 5:05 pm
Location: VA

Duke fans, better go find some gum

by lost_within Fri Sep 17, 2010 11:34 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ySzqrFfjow&feature=fvst

I dont know if this has passed around here yet, but about half way thru...the greatest thing in the world....game play of duke nukem forever, and a short talk with the guys that created the guy we know and love, duke nukem. Good little video, and just something else to note, and my main reason for posting this...

Has anyone looked and noticed duke nukem has a release date of 2/1/11? Wonder how true this date will be. Sounds nice vs 1/1/11.
Yep, I know im the one ya love to hate.
User avatar
aaron
Next-Gen
 
Posts: 7129
Joined: Mon Mar 19, 2007 6:10 pm
Location: Indianapolis

Re: Duke fans, better go find some gum

by aaron Fri Sep 17, 2010 11:56 pm

yeah this video is over a year old. i'd hope that the game has come along a little more since then. i am excited to finally play it though.
Steam / PSN / Twitter: aaronjohnmiller
User avatar
dsheinem
Next-Gen
 
Posts: 23044
Joined: Wed Dec 12, 2007 12:56 pm
Location: Northeast Pennsylvania

Re: Duke fans, better go find some gum

by dsheinem Fri Sep 17, 2010 11:59 pm

Image
User avatar
lost_within
Next-Gen
 
Posts: 2213
Joined: Tue May 06, 2008 5:05 pm
Location: VA

Re: Duke fans, better go find some gum

by lost_within Sat Sep 18, 2010 12:02 am

Yeah the video is old, I just like the gameplay vs some of the others I have seen. I was just looking around and saw something about free shipping on preorders of duke nukem...and I thought to myself no way, it couldnt be. THen I saw the release date and had to share with everyone just incase no one knew ;)

Also...its going on 13 years, they probly only work on it about an hour a day...so that video probly right on point hehe.
Yep, I know im the one ya love to hate.
User avatar
aaron
Next-Gen
 
Posts: 7129
Joined: Mon Mar 19, 2007 6:10 pm
Location: Indianapolis

Re: Duke fans, better go find some gum

by aaron Sat Sep 18, 2010 1:24 am

lost_within wrote:Yeah the video is old, I just like the gameplay vs some of the others I have seen. I was just looking around and saw something about free shipping on preorders of duke nukem...and I thought to myself no way, it couldnt be. THen I saw the release date and had to share with everyone just incase no one knew ;)

Also...its going on 13 years, they probly only work on it about an hour a day...so that video probly right on point hehe.


Haha yeah. I hope they have the shrink ray in there. It does look fun.
Steam / PSN / Twitter: aaronjohnmiller
Harvey
24-bit
 
Posts: 155
Joined: Thu Aug 14, 2008 7:22 pm
Location: Charlotte

Re: Duke fans, better go find some gum

by Harvey Sat Sep 18, 2010 7:03 am

dsheinem wrote:Image


As a grad student at Duke, I have to admit I was a little disappointed to see this thread wasn't about the Bluedevils.
User avatar
Luke
Next-Gen
 
Posts: 21077
Joined: Wed Jun 10, 2009 9:39 am

Re: Duke fans, better go find some gum

by Luke Sat Sep 18, 2010 9:13 am

Harvey wrote:
dsheinem wrote:Image


As a grad student at Duke, I have to admit I was a little disappointed to see this thread wasn't about the Bluedevils.


2009 NCAA Champs!
Krooner
64-bit
 
Posts: 332
Joined: Fri Jun 05, 2009 12:39 pm

Re: Duke fans, better go find some gum

by Krooner Sat Sep 18, 2010 11:07 am

There's newer footage, the press got hands on time at PAX 10. seems really positive across the board, not an award winner but a good solid shooter.
User avatar
lost_within
Next-Gen
 
Posts: 2213
Joined: Tue May 06, 2008 5:05 pm
Location: VA

Re: Duke fans, better go find some gum

by lost_within Sun Sep 19, 2010 10:03 pm

Krooner wrote:There's newer footage, the press got hands on time at PAX 10. seems really positive across the board, not an award winner but a good solid shooter.


Duke wins the award for being able to kick the shit out of master whats his face anyday ;)
Yep, I know im the one ya love to hate.
User avatar
CFFJR
Next-Gen
 
Posts: 4372
Joined: Sun Feb 21, 2010 7:51 am
Location: Denver, CO

Re: Duke fans, better go find some gum

by CFFJR Sun Sep 19, 2010 10:05 pm

lost_within wrote:
Krooner wrote:There's newer footage, the press got hands on time at PAX 10. seems really positive across the board, not an award winner but a good solid shooter.


Duke wins the award for being able to kick the shit out of master whats his face anyday ;)


AMEN!!!

Hail to the king baby.
GameSack wrote:That's right, only Sega had the skill to make a proper Nintendo game.
Return to General Gaming

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest