Why The Warriors doesn't get any love?

Anything that is gaming related that doesn't fit well anywhere else
RBT
24-bit

Re: Why The Warriors doesn't get any love?

Post by RBT »

The Warriors on the PSP is good fun the graphics are lacking but the controls are tight for the PSP, overall a decent game.
RCBH928
Next-Gen

Post by RCBH928 »

synbiosfan wrote:
kingmohd84 wrote:
Most movies made before MTV had a slower pace. MTV's videos really fed attention deficit disorders and movie editing adapted to the change.

as int he music video channel?
What does this have to do with movies? and how?

I for one am scared that i have ADD, I can't seem to concentrate for long enough.
At the same time, many many people I know would find slower paced movies(probably pre-80's) to be hard to watch.
Octopod
Next-Gen

Post by Octopod »

If you watch the movie please skip the directors cut and stick to the original.

And yes, there was commercials on TV for this game.
hashiriya1
Next-Gen

Post by hashiriya1 »

I thought this thread was going to be about the Golden State Warriors and I was ready to answer the "no love" comment with "Don Nelson".
FiftyDollarCurse
128-bit

Post by FiftyDollarCurse »

kingmohd84 wrote:I think if they would make a port to the mac and make it a steam download, more people will enjoy it and the developer will score more money for a well deserved game.

I am not sure if this game can be sold on the ps3 or 360, because I don't think it would fit the psn store/360 live requirements for a downloadable game and it won't work as a full cd retail game(maybe as a 3 in 1? Max payn+Manhunt+The Warriors?).

I don't think RockStar has the license for the The Warriors anymore, which is why some other company released some other crappy Warriors game recently and why I doubt there will ever be a re-release.

But would you know why is this game heavily ignored like this?

No reeasonnn, I just like doin' stuff like that!
Razzmatazz
64-bit

Post by Razzmatazz »

I have this game on PS2 and thought it wasn't all that. I don't know if it's because I played it in 2010 and it controls sloppily and looks average, but just didn't live up to what I expected. I think it was just the controls that I weren't a fan of.
Currently playing Splinter Cell: Blacklist

Check out my album reviews at the home of rap reviews, http://www.rapreviews.com (NEW SITE COMING 2015)
Gamerforlife
Next-Gen

Post by Gamerforlife »

The Warriors gets plenty of love. It was hyped like crazy and got great reviews when it came out. When I did my beat'em up 101 article I knew I had to mention it because it is so well known
RyaNtheSlayA wrote:
Seriously. Screw you Shao Kahn I'm gonna play Animal Crossing.
RCBH928
Next-Gen

Post by RCBH928 »

Gamerforlife wrote:The Warriors gets plenty of love. It was hyped like crazy and got great reviews when it came out. When I did my beat'em up 101 article I knew I had to mention it because it is so well known

your beat-em up article is here on racketboy?
if so ill look for it