Anything that is gaming related that doesn't fit well anywhere else
User avatar
noiseredux
Next-Gen
 
Posts: 37996
Joined: Fri Nov 14, 2008 1:09 pm

Re: What would you ask ebay?

by noiseredux Thu Sep 02, 2010 4:19 pm

Jrecee wrote:Aks them why they made the stupid move of dividing games into 'games' and 'vintage games'. It just makes it a pain in the ass to sort by category because there's no hard and fast rule of what's vintage and what's not. So if I want to look for snes games 60% of them are in the regular games category, and the other 40% are in the vintage category.


good call.
Image
slowslow325
Next-Gen
 
Posts: 1029
Joined: Sat Oct 04, 2008 11:20 pm

Re: What would you ask ebay?

by slowslow325 Thu Sep 02, 2010 5:20 pm

Ask them why they suck.
yosh
16-bit
 
Posts: 83
Joined: Sun Aug 29, 2010 4:56 pm
Location: British Columbia

Re: What would you ask ebay?

by yosh Thu Sep 02, 2010 8:59 pm

Ask them why they can't do anything the sellers from putting GAMES into the SYSTEM category. It's really annoying when I'm looking for a game system and there's a bunch of crappy sports games in the systems category and I have to go through 6 pages of it :evil:
User avatar
yomomma1
128-bit
 
Posts: 907
Joined: Sun Nov 08, 2009 6:01 pm

Re: What would you ask ebay?

by yomomma1 Thu Sep 02, 2010 9:46 pm

Why isn't tracking required for something above $50?
User avatar
christoph
Next-Gen
 
Posts: 1303
Joined: Tue Oct 14, 2008 9:05 pm
Location: USA

Re: What would you ask ebay?

by christoph Fri Sep 03, 2010 1:46 am

slowslow325 wrote:Ask them why they suck.
User avatar
GSZX1337
Next-Gen
 
Posts: 5805
Joined: Mon Jul 02, 2007 6:21 pm
Location: Madison, TN

Re: What would you ask ebay?

by GSZX1337 Fri Sep 03, 2010 4:43 am

slowslow325 wrote:Ask them why they suck.

Now now, that's uncalled for. You have to specific criticisms, not generalities. ;)
casterofdreams wrote:On PC I want MOAR FPS!!!|
Return to General Gaming

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests