Anything that is gaming related that doesn't fit well anywhere else
User avatar
EllertMichael
Next-Gen
 
Posts: 1380
Joined: Mon Apr 05, 2010 5:03 pm
Location: Massachusetts

Re: Latest Wii Attachment is...oh dear god.

by EllertMichael Tue Aug 31, 2010 5:25 pm

Haha! wow.. couple that with this (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tjxPxnt_CkM) and you're in for the ride of your life!
Image
User avatar
Veno
128-bit
 
Posts: 762
Joined: Sat Nov 14, 2009 12:47 am

Re: Latest Wii Attachment is...oh dear god.

by Veno Tue Aug 31, 2010 9:17 pm

I thought that this was fake, like some kind of a joke or something. Holy cow, can't believe thing was actually real. Thing looks like it'll kill your battery life tho.
PSN: Viewtiful_Ryan
slowslow325
Next-Gen
 
Posts: 1029
Joined: Sat Oct 04, 2008 11:20 pm

Re: Latest Wii Attachment is...oh dear god.

by slowslow325 Wed Sep 01, 2010 12:25 am

AppleQueso wrote:If you honestly think that could be used as a sex device then you know very little about female anatomy


There are videos, and it's really about the same shape, just a little boxed out. Also, who said anything about female anatomy?
User avatar
Octopod
Next-Gen
 
Posts: 2654
Joined: Thu Oct 09, 2008 9:44 am

Re: Latest Wii Attachment is...oh dear god.

by Octopod Wed Sep 01, 2010 1:05 am

Yeah. Those are meant for one person at a time. Your Wii is going to double up on you. :lol: :lol: :lol:
User avatar
saturnfan
128-bit
 
Posts: 941
Joined: Wed May 26, 2010 9:32 pm

Re: Latest Wii Attachment is...oh dear god.

by saturnfan Wed Sep 01, 2010 10:37 am

slowslow325 wrote:
AppleQueso wrote:If you honestly think that could be used as a sex device then you know very little about female anatomy


There are videos, and it's really about the same shape, just a little boxed out. Also, who said anything about female anatomy?


My thoughts exactly, I have stuck strangely shaped items in stranger locations. My favorite tool of pleasure (pain) was the medieval pear.

Image

Just look at that bad boy, I promise that is a fun time.
slowslow325
Next-Gen
 
Posts: 1029
Joined: Sat Oct 04, 2008 11:20 pm

Re: Latest Wii Attachment is...oh dear god.

by slowslow325 Wed Sep 01, 2010 12:26 pm

saturnfan wrote:
slowslow325 wrote:
AppleQueso wrote:If you honestly think that could be used as a sex device then you know very little about female anatomy


There are videos, and it's really about the same shape, just a little boxed out. Also, who said anything about female anatomy?


My thoughts exactly, I have stuck strangely shaped items in stranger locations. My favorite tool of pleasure (pain) was the medieval pear.

Image

Just look at that bad boy, I promise that is a fun time.


Oh yea! I'm getting hard from just looking at that!
User avatar
Jrecee
Next-Gen
 
Posts: 4507
Joined: Sat Dec 06, 2008 10:33 pm

Re: Latest Wii Attachment is...oh dear god.

by Jrecee Wed Sep 01, 2010 2:40 pm

My god people used to be fucked up.
User avatar
Dylan
Next-Gen
 
Posts: 2671
Joined: Sat Jun 06, 2009 11:04 pm
Location: Seattle, WA

Re: Latest Wii Attachment is...oh dear god.

by Dylan Wed Sep 01, 2010 3:05 pm

Jrecee wrote:My god people used to be fucked up.

Used to?
Image
Image
User avatar
Jrecee
Next-Gen
 
Posts: 4507
Joined: Sat Dec 06, 2008 10:33 pm

Re: Latest Wii Attachment is...oh dear god.

by Jrecee Wed Sep 01, 2010 3:45 pm

Yeah, I guess the only difference between then and now is that modern medieval pears have a white gloss finish and touch sensitive controls.
User avatar
Ack
Moderator
 
Posts: 20877
Joined: Tue Mar 18, 2008 4:26 pm
Location: Atlanta, GA

Re: Latest Wii Attachment is...oh dear god.

by Ack Wed Sep 01, 2010 4:02 pm

Jrecee wrote:Yeah, I guess the only difference between then and now is that modern medieval pears have a white gloss finish and touch sensitive controls.


They also vibrate.
Image
Image
I have a movie review website now: https://moviereviewsbyamook.com/
Return to General Gaming

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests