Super America's "Speedy Rewards" Program

Anything that is gaming related that doesn't fit well anywhere else
Weekend_Warrior
Next-Gen

Super America's "Speedy Rewards" Program

Post by Weekend_Warrior »

Seeing that there Xbox, Playstation, Gamestop and Nexon gift cards available via the "Speedy Rewards" program at Super America. I was curious if any of you other guys were also taking advantage of these offers?

Here's a quick rundown of the gift cards and "Speedy Points" that are needed for each.

Free $10 Nexon Gift Card - 10,000 points
Free Microsoft Xbox Live 3-months ($19.99 value) - 20,000 points
Free Microsoft Xbox 1,600 Points ($19.99 value) - 20,000 points
Free $20 Sony PlayStation Network Gift Card - 20,000 points
Free $25 Game Stop Gift Card - 25,000 points

Of course, it can sometimes take quite awhile to build these points up. But I think it's cool that you can eventually earn these types of rewards just for pumping gas and buying a soda every so often.

No other gas station I'm aware of has any special offers available like this. So I think it's a good deal *shrug*

What about you guys?
"Welcome to the circus of values!"

Currently Playing: Crysis (360), Destiny demo (PS3), Roadblasters (MAME)
dsheinem
Next-Gen

Re: Super America's "Speedy Rewards" Program

Post by dsheinem »

What is Super America?
Bikeage
128-bit

Post by Bikeage »

The gas stations/mini marts in my area and most of the surrounding states that accept Speedy Rewards cards are all Speedways. Super America must be part of that franchise, as i've got a SuperFleet gas card for work that lists Super America as well as Speedway and several other eligible places to use it.
GamerMON
Next-Gen

Post by GamerMON »

I'll stick with my Amazon.com card to buy my gas (no gas station in my area as a program like that). Just used a $25 gift card (and $3) to get scribblenauts and bangio spirits.
aaron
Next-Gen

Post by aaron »

i do the speedy rewards thing, but you really don't get much unless you play the game right. i alot myself $100 a month for gas (which is pretty slim but i don't drive a lot anymore) but i'll buy it up front as a gift card, which gives you 2000 bonus points. also, if you buy those fucking TORNADOES and corn dogs and shit, you get 1000 points for every 5 you buy i think. essentially you can have a 1600 point card in a couple months, but you have to eat TORNADOES and shit, and only buy your gas at speedway.

i think an amazon rewards card or something else that's more versatile would be a better deal for gaming goodness. i just use my points for free gas after i get to that point.
Steam / PSN / Twitter: aaronjohnmiller
Weekend_Warrior
Next-Gen

Post by Weekend_Warrior »

aaron wrote:i do the speedy rewards thing, but you really don't get much unless you play the game right. i alot myself $100 a month for gas (which is pretty slim but i don't drive a lot anymore) but i'll buy it up front as a gift card, which gives you 2000 bonus points. also, if you buy those fucking TORNADOES and corn dogs and shit, you get 1000 points for every 5 you buy i think. essentially you can have a 1600 point card in a couple months, but you have to eat TORNADOES and shit, and only buy your gas at speedway.

i think an amazon rewards card or something else that's more versatile would be a better deal for gaming goodness. i just use my points for free gas after i get to that point.
LOL @ Tornadoes

Yeah. I used to always use my earned points to receive a $25 Speedy Cash Card that I would eventually use to get free gas. But now that I have my 360 online (finally created an account earlier this week), I may start opting for the "1-Month Xbox Live" or "1600 Microsoft Points card" instead.

That's a good idea you have with "purchasing your gas via a gift card so you can earn points." Never thought of that. Might take that into consideration in the future.
"Welcome to the circus of values!"

Currently Playing: Crysis (360), Destiny demo (PS3), Roadblasters (MAME)